Check your account email address ×

*good news* science shows that the Chinese virus is significantly less lethal than we think

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Not terrible about 700 cases in Macomb and Oakland county. Detroit is Wayne county it the worst with 700 in just that county. the vast majority of the 10 million residents live in those three counties. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO!!!!

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

When will all the hospital beds in those 3 counties be full?  

Yeah JT...go ask them....let's have a first hand report since the media (other than Twitter) is lying.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not terrible about 700 cases in Macomb and Oakland county. Detroit is Wayne county it the worst with 700 in just that county. the vast majority of the 10 million residents live in those three counties. 

10 million in Michigan. About 4 million in greater Detroit area.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

As I stated earlier we have about 2000 cases total if 2000 cases are overwhelming our medial system that is supposed to care for 10 million we have a bigger problem.

Just now, jtssrx said:

As I stated earlier we have about 2000 cases total if 2000 cases are overwhelming our medial system that is supposed to care for 10 million we have a bigger problem.

Almost 2000 cases the vast majority are in the metro area. Growing by +500 per day. 

How long before you start taking this more seriously?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah JT...go ask them....let's have a first hand report since the media (other than Twitter) is lying.

You are the expert when will the beds overflow? You're the one claiming armageddon tell us when that occurs 

Very shortly.  My wife works at s suburban hospital and they told them to brace for the overflow coming any day. 

• Sad 1

Almost 2000 cases the vast majority are in the metro area. Growing by +500 per day. 

How long before you start taking this more seriously?

Tell me what is the rate of growth of the Flu or H1N1? Does Covid19 have a higher infection rate? The hospital system handled H1N1 and the flu every year 

Just now, Cold War said:

Very shortly.  My wife works at s suburban hospital and they told them to brace for the overflow coming any day. 

Hey @jtssrx  did you see this?  Suburban hospitals have been told to brace for overflow. 

Do you know what that means?  

Just now, jtssrx said:

Tell me what is the rate of growth of the Flu or H1N1? Does Covid19 have a higher infection rate? The hospital system handled H1N1 and the flu every year 

I dont know the answers to any of those questions 

The mortality rate is the wrong number to focus on.  We know that it's a mathematical certainty that the WHO overstated the mortality percentage.

The number to focus on remains the R0 number.  As long as that remains where it is, the hospital systems will be overwhelmed nation-wide without appropriate measures.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His world consists of his farm in the middle of Buttfuck Manitoba....he doesn't really GAF about anybody else.

You’re not going to die from the Chinese virus sorry 

Hey @jtssrx  did you see this?  Suburban hospitals have been told to brace for overflow. 

Do you know what that means?  

That they aren’t flooded with patients yet?

His great news was the death rate is really only 3.98% world wide and not 4% like the MSM is telling us. 

Hmmm.  That came from his “good” stack?

I think it’s good news that many will have a lot of time on their hands to take up that hobby they’ve been wanting to try but pesky work kept getting in the way.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hmmm.  That came from his “good” stack?

I think it’s good news that many will have a lot of time on their hands to take up that hobby they’ve been wanting to try but pesky work kept getting in the way.

It’s a good time to LS swap things 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are the expert when will the beds overflow? You're the one claiming armageddon tell us when that occurs 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pay attention you stupid motherfucker.