Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I seen a bunch of little kids all running around at the park hands all over handrails climbing on equipment It's by no means what they should be doing and they're needed to be greater guidelines for little kids and stupid parents

But whitmer has no idea how to do that

Retarded lies

OMG just stop it. 

You just said it...stupid parents...short of arresting them what should Whitmer do? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG just stop it. 

why don't you get confused by one letter and talk about three posts about how retarded it is That's helpful

You do realize I her decisions are putting people's lives in a total disarray and actually are killing small businesses right do you have any sympathy for those people? 

how do you tell someone that her cake factory needs to go out of business and the three people that work there no longer have jobs but you're allowing people from Mexico to fly in to go meet with GM personnel everyday? 

I'm sure you're good with that but I'm not

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

God what a fucking moron.....just dumb

It's too bad you can't form a good argument and that your brain is so damaged that all you can do is speaking caps and retard speaking call people names It's a shame

But there are consequences to living your life like an idiot

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's voice to text Jim it's not perfect

yeah you just concentrate on the restart speak instead of actually being able to make a good argument 

Your arguments are being lost in the translation. Maybe try typing your response out with your fingers. 

why don't you get confused by one letter and talk about three posts about how retarded it is That's helpful

You do realize I her decisions are putting people's lives in a total disarray and actually are killing small businesses right do you have any sympathy for those people? 

how do you tell someone that her cake factory needs to go out of business and the three people that work there no longer have jobs but you're allowing people from Mexico to fly in to go meet with GM personnel everyday? 

I'm sure you're good with that but I'm not

So which is it....seal off counties and arrest people or open small businesses and quit making stupid statements about what I'm "good with".

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

So which is it....seal off counties and arrest people or open small businesses?

He’s derping so fucking hard he can’t even see why you’re asking him that

So which is it....seal off counties and arrest people or open small businesses?

It's both Jim No one said arrest people aside from you

but if you got no business leaving Wayne county you got no business leaving Wayne county No different than New York City should people shouldn't be leaving there either but they are so either going to take this serious or not because this middle of the road shit ain't cutting it

but again you fail to answer the question and try to deflect

The question was should small businesses be forced to close and go out of business while big business is operating as normal and flying people from all over the world in and out of our state?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He’s derping so fucking hard he can’t even see why you’re asking him that

Well at least he can hold a discussion unlike you which I don't want you to so please don't if you just ignored me that would be better

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's both Jim No one said arrest people aside from you

but if you got no business leaving Wayne county you got no business leaving Wayne county No different than New York City should people shouldn't be leaving there either but they are so either going to take this serious or not because this middle of the road shit ain't cutting it

but again you fail to answer the question and try to deflect

The question was should small businesses be forced to close and go out of business while big business is operating as normal and flying people from all over the world in and out of our state?

You are blaming  Whitmer for stupid parents...she issued a stay at home order..short of arresting people ignoring it what should she do? Also I'm not the one that came up with the essential business list and your President is the one pushing this. Yes I think international flights should stop...does Whitmer have the authority...yes or no? 

I'm one of the businesses shut down...am I happy....no. Is it necessary...yes IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I'm sorry they don't help you be more petrified

The facts are in Florida you have a better chance of dying from swimming then you do Corona

The word is than, not then. 

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

something more important than anything she's done so far seal off the four counties on the east side of the state track people coming iinternational flights and where they're going secured PPE that she knew we were going to be short of instead of just blaming the federal government and waiting on them to help her. How about maybe closing off international flights compelling the federal government to do so? 

a complete fail across the board

she can't even decide whether golf courses should be open or not we're on our third flip flop from open to closed

They're  ALL closed now. 

Even tho I rarely golf, it's stupid she closed them. She already closed the pro shops and club houses.  What's wrong with people going out to golf?  If it's a cart issue, then make people walk.  If you have 1 to 2-, or 3 or 4  people out in the open, what's wrong with that?  There's plenty of room out on the golf course that you can be more than 6' from someone.  And if the cart cleanliness is the issue, fine, no carts.  

:snack:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm sorry they don't help you be more petrified

The facts are in Florida you have a better chance of dying from swimming then you do Corona

And there goes dripper, making up his own version of reality based off his imagination, right on cue.