Check your account email address ×

It seems like the same people who believed everyone was going to die from climate change now believe that everyone is going to die from this cold

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

and you still have large segments of the population that are ignoring what health officials are saying and the proper protocols everyone should be practicing. Blowing sunshine up peoples' asses is just going to make that worse. 

BINGO 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   What news are you watching?   I think its almost nothing but bad news.

So tell us some good news then. Dripper tried but failed miserably. 

What good news is out there that we should know about?

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Ak is trolling.

Lol

Don't think he's trolling.   I think he's scared.....I'm very concerned and simply want accurate information.   For example they should break down the numbers better.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Don't think he's trolling.   I think he's scared.....I'm very concerned and simply want accurate information.   For example they should break down the numbers better.   

Fear sells and idiots buy it 

Just now, Highmark said:

Maybe so.

I have my doubts though.

He did after all go on a cruise during this.

So either he's really dumb or he's not scared.

Just now, Highmark said:

I am very scared for my kids and grandkids. I will be fine. Most of my friends and family will be fine from a Healthcare perspective. 

this virus is just in the beginning stages. The world economy is crumbling before our cery eyes. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I am very scared for my kids and grandkids. I will be fine. Most of my friends and family will be fine from a Healthcare perspective. 

this virus is just in the beginning stages. The world economy is crumbling before our cery eyes. 

I get your point.   Lots of uncertainty.   

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So tell us some good news then. Dripper tried but failed miserably. 

What good news is out there that we should know about?

Well supercross season ain't over, just being rescheduled for later. That's good news for some of us.

• Like 1

Watching the market analysis by Cramer and the false bottom we saw the other day will be tested before this is over. I wonder how long Alt Left Trump is going to keep draining everyones life savings and ruining the world economy with his communist policies regarding this fake threat? 

• Haha 1