Check your account email address ×

thread of allegations

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah right. You three faggots come over here and say that shit, and you'll be walkin' around the woodpile with a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE stickin' outta' yer' asses.  

Maglite ass thing is ur fetish!!! 

11 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

this is the thread of rumors and allegations that will prove as fact or fiction

how did we find out zoso had a stroke?

did ben really lose all of his money?

is ssfb20 truly a homosexual?

i think the first one i heard saying zoso was a stroked out crippled dead arm was alcoholic fred. im not sure if it is true or not

the allegations against f7ben and ssfb20 are made by zoso, and are most likely not true due to zoso being a suicidal troll with nothing better to do

Don't waste your time with this place. Half the place is filled with homos. They say I make money giving handies behind Sandies. I even posted how much I made in Fidelity in one day, and I posted some of my estate, and I posted some of my broads. They still post their faggottry.

There's a bunch of faggots here that will always suck dick. 

Don't waste your time seeking truth...…...they are faggots. 

They will NEVER meet up for a fight, or to take any challenge you give.  

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't waste your time with this place. Half the place is filled with homos. They say I make money giving handies behind Sandies. I even posted how much I made in Fidelity in one day, and I posted some of my estate, and I posted some of my broads. They still post their faggottry.

Lmmfao what a pile of b.s u run from everything!!! u welch on bets, have excuses for meeting up !!! God ur a LIAR!!!

5 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmmfao what a pile of b.s u run from everything!!! u welch on bets, have excuses for meeting up !!! God ur a LIAR!!!

Wow, I threw out the bait, and the " SITE-FAG " took it hook, line and sinker!!!!:fishing:

Wow, I threw out the bait, and the " SITE-FAG " took it hook, line and sinker!!!!:fishing:

No u took it homo !!!

I believe everything you post. Well almost everything. 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I believe everything you post. Well almost everything. 

OK, ShortPants, name one thing you don't believe.  :poke: Go ahead, I'm waiting.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, ShortPants, name one thing you don't believe.  :poke: Go ahead, I'm waiting.  

Lug Height. Now pay Ben the money you owe him. 

Oh and I saw this yesterday. Thought of you.  You would have way more and way hotter bitches if this were yours. 

948B19C1-163F-4FCB-8EFF-F1850CB5613E.jpeg

AAC64E4E-8F57-4A7D-ACFE-8C50EC9F5B37.jpeg

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lug Height. Now pay Ben the money you owe him. 

Oh and I saw this yesterday. Thought of you.  You would have way more and way hotter bitches if this were yours. 

948B19C1-163F-4FCB-8EFF-F1850CB5613E.jpeg

AAC64E4E-8F57-4A7D-ACFE-8C50EC9F5B37.jpeg

LMAO!! When I had my boat many years ago, I also had many broads. Now, no boat, and I ride in the passenger's seat at 30 MPH, on our pizza runs. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

there was this one picture of a fat derp looking fuck at a sled meet that a few members posted all the time claiming it was momo. so the question is, was the fat sunglasses wearing derp in that picture really momo?

No FASfuck :finger:

Momo has never been able to disprove any of the allegations against him. In fact most allegations are corroborated by reliable sources. He is the biggest, fattest lying fraud of a troll in the history of hcs and fsce. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Momo has never been able to disprove any of the allegations against him. In fact most allegations are corroborated by reliable sources. He is the biggest, fattest lying fraud of a troll in the history of hcs and fsce. 

This is NOT CCP or Nazi Germany you Nazi Fuck :fuckoff:

You are the only one posting :lies: in here

Edited by Momorider

Here is what I Know.......the 15 year old version of Frankie James 7 used to go around and tell people he disagreed with to "Kill Themselves!"  and now the 15 year old that is alive and well and living inside of F7Ben repeats that phrase like he is a grey parrot.