Check your account email address ×

ONE-SICK ORDER Coronavirus spreads to at least SIX Amazon warehouses shipping packages to isolated Americans

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep.

I'm laid off right now and will be getting UE benefits and sub pay while I'm off. Last I heard, I make to much to qualify for it. Which I'm perfectly fine with.   My son will get a check tho since he files his own taxes and makes less than $150K a year. 

Like I said, give it to the people who need it. 👍🏼

Does your wife work?

6 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Lucky for us we have a pretty good stock of meat and frozen veggies so we'll just live off of that until either we have to buy or until this shit is over which ever comes first. We're only buying non perishables for now.

I wonder if freezing this virus kills it?

That's a great question.

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yes, but she makes shit. They are shutdown right now as well and she has filed for UE as of the 16th. 

So you had an AGI over 150k in 2018?

That would mean you guys grossed over 200k

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep.

I'm laid off right now and will be getting UE benefits and sub pay while I'm off. Last I heard, I make to much to qualify for it. Which I'm perfectly fine with.   My son will get a check tho since he files his own taxes and makes less than $150K a year. 

Like I said, give it to the people who need it. 👍🏼

My sis in law works for the school system.  School counselor.  Her pay check is safe....  she will get the stimulus check even though her pay hasn’t changed and this virus has not effected her in anyway shape or form other then not having to go to work

14 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Lucky for us we have a pretty good stock of meat and frozen veggies so we'll just live off of that until either we have to buy or until this shit is over which ever comes first. We're only buying non perishables for now.

I wonder if freezing this virus kills it?

Viruses are strange. They’re not really alive. They basically switch on or off. Zombie cells that have a protein shell that hijacks the host’s cells. They do become inactive after a period and no longer turn on. There are viruses that have survived 30,000 years while trapped in ice. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you know what AGI means?

My wife has a degree in accounting from a major university. She is working on her master's degree now.  I know what AGI is.

I've been making close to $200k a year myself for quite a long time now. 

16 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My wife has a degree in accounting from a major university. She is working on her master's degree now.  I know what AGI is.

That’s a lot of dough 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I’m good with it if they aren’t getting paid....  if their employer is still paying them or they are still working and getting paid is where I disagree with it.

People getting unemploy are getting paid full wages now tho correct?

• An extended unemployment insurance program for laid-off workers that will allow for four months of "full pay," according to Schumer, rather than the usual three months for most. It will also raise the maximum unemployment insurance benefit by $600 per week. It will apply to traditional workers for small and large businesses as well as those who are self-employed and workers in the gig economy. This was a key Democratic initiative, which Schumer dubbed "unemployment insurance on steroids."

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:
  • An extended unemployment insurance program for laid-off workers that will allow for four months of "full pay," according to Schumer, rather than the usual three months for most. It will also raise the maximum unemployment insurance benefit by $600 per week. It will apply to traditional workers for small and large businesses as well as those who are self-employed and workers in the gig economy. This was a key Democratic initiative, which Schumer dubbed "unemployment insurance on steroids."

Guys here are asking to get laid off now. Losing money going to work ... & risk getting the corona

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s a lot of dough 

No wonder Fords are so expensive!!!   :taunt::lmao: