Check your account email address ×

NMU Logic

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  i was in and out in less than an hour with my daughter.  filled 3 rubbermaid totes,  some garbage bags and tossed the tv on top.  

We filled her Cherokee and my Tundra to the brim.  Bed, back seat and shotgun packed with shit. I couldn’t believe it.  WTF?  What ever happened to living simply?  It’s just college....not your fucking homestead.  A fucking leather chair recliner and posturepedic mattress?  Really?!?!!  Smh.

Just now, Zambroski said:

We filled her Cherokee and my Tundra to the brim.  Bed, back seat and shotgun packed with shit. I couldn’t believe it.  WTF?  What ever happened to living simply?  It’s just college....not your fucking homestead.  A fucking leather chair recliner and posturepedic mattress?  Really?!?!!  Smh.

daughters dorm room was too small to add furniture to outside a blow up mattress when guests came.  guess that worked out for us,  we just had the Highlander and it was maybe 80% full.  I had brought a couch to school my freshman year,  sent it into the garbage end of the year.  

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've gone to pick up my nephew for break when he wasn't moving out and I was astounded how much shit he had for just break.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

daughters dorm room was too small to add furniture to outside a blow up mattress when guests came.  guess that worked out for us,  we just had the Highlander and it was maybe 80% full.  I had brought a couch to school my freshman year,  sent it into the garbage end of the year.  

We’re gonna have a come to Jesus talk while she’s home. College isn’t her fucking career and home for a comfort zone out of the real world.  I want her in the local college taking a class or two this summer. Get on with it!!!  I’m gonna pull on the purse strings a bit too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Zam understood it.

Oh really...common sense would dictate that a STATE university would work in concert with STATE government so that everybody is on the same page...that was my fucking point. BTW dumbfuck shouldn’t you be researching what the Chinese government is doing vis a vis a financial stimulus for Chinese citizens. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh really...common sense would dictate that a STATE university would work in concert with STATE government so that everybody is on the same page...that was my fucking point. BTW dumbfuck shouldn’t you be researching what the Chinese government is doing vis a vis a financial stimulus for Chinese citizens. 

My point was GO GET THE HER THINGS.  It ain't that hard to figure out.  No one is gonna give 2 shits if you are doing what you say you were.   Even if they do, you could get jail time, but every democrat out there was letting huber prisoners STAY HOME.  So, not a hard decision.