Check your account email address ×

2000 new cases of covid 19

The chinks are going to wipe out all our remaining WWII vets. Fuck those commie pieces of shit. I hope our destroyers cruising thru South China Sea are battle stations ready & cut loose on any China ships that play games. 

The Ohio class subs will be lurking & ready to send the Tridents. Level the motherfuckers...

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We had 10 confirmed cases in the US when Trump shutdown travel from China.   Truedumb is still letting them in.   Yours is coming.

We had close to the same amount of cases per capita. You know have 3 times as many per capita.  Keep watching our cases. You can decide for yourself in two weeks whether Trudeau Trump handled it better.  

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course China had more.....they  only tested the seriously ill.  We now know that many people have it but suffer only mild if any symptoms . If they had been tested and counted the number would be exponentially higher.  Fortunately that also lowers the overall mortality rate but that is just a small consolation.....still too many dying, even if it is mostly the old and compromised. 

They lie about everything. They were throwing dead bodies in the incinerators like cord-wood. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

We had close to the same amount of cases per capita. You know have 3 times as many per capita.  Keep watching our cases. You can decide for yourself in two weeks whether Trudeau Trump handled it better.  

You be here to let us know?:lmao:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t know

Big automation company to big 3 in W Mi - had us stay open for a supplier to them. They stated in the letter that they were front line for covid. Have to see what quotes come thru in next few days.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump spent over a month covering up Dumb Dave. 

you are such a don't.  so remind us all again why Chuck Schumer was calling trump a racist for shutting down travel from China in Jan? 

tell us why Europe would not do the same ? why did not your homo leader? it was the only way to stop it and only 1 person had the for site to do it . 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

so are your city's even close in density Toronto is not even on the same map as say new York prob not even as populated Chicago.  i am sure before this you were all about urban development public transportation high rise living . I would bet you were all for tax incentives for all the above and I assume had and do still have distain for those that want nothing to do with that shit and move our to the sticks and keep to them self 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so are your city's even close in density Toronto is not even on the same map as say new York prob not even as populated Chicago.  i am sure before this you were all about urban development public transportation high rise living . I would bet you were all for tax incentives for all the above and I assume had and do still have distain for those that want nothing to do with that shit and move our to the sticks and keep to them self 

The population of Toronto is basically the same as Chicago. 

Around 2.8 million.

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Lots of new Trudeau voters. 

Lol

Yep, a lot of truth to that, unfortunately. :sad:

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So I must ask.

Is that just Toronto pop.

Or is that counting all the smaller cities surrounding it along the lake?

I'm not sure, TBH? I know the GTA (Greater Toronto area) encompasses a wide swath so that might be more than just the actual city as we once knew it to be?

I'll see what I can find?

• Like 1

The wider Greater Toronto Area (GTA) population was 6,417,516 at the time of the most recent (2016) census. This makes the GTA the largest metropolitan area in Canada (click here to read more about the population of Canada) and the seventh largest metropolitan area in North America.

The GTA, like I mentioned, covers a large swath. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_municipalities_in_the_Greater_Toronto_Area

The city of Toronto, according to this: 

Population in Urban Area, now

Population in City Area, 2019-09-05

Toronto Urban Area Population Grap

• Like 1