Check your account email address ×

Labatts breweries

Stepping up to the plate and making hand sanitizer. Apparently giving to hospitals and front line workers  !  They should put a bottle in each case of beer for few bucks more 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The One said:

Stepping up to the plate and making hand sanitizer. Apparently giving to hospitals and front line workers  !  They should put a bottle in each case of beer for few bucks more 

I heard Ford was using f150 parts to make ventilators or something for hospitals :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The One said:

When I was underage, I went into the beer store to get a 12 pack of Blue. The guy/worker says into the mike, 12 Pilsener and I immediately say no, Blue. He looked at me like I was completely new and said it's the same thing. Pretty embarrassed to say the least but he never did ask me for ID. :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I heard Ford was using f150 parts to make ventilators or something for hospitals :bc:

Hopefully the ventilors aren't always being recalled!! :thumbsup:

• Haha 3

Jim beam donated a bunch of liquor to make hand sanitizer. Cool to see all these corps pitching in.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

heater blower motors.  now that said I deff woukd not want my life in the hands of fords shitty heater blower motor . well that computer chip thing that makes it run to be more exact.  I have replaced  6 of those over the years