Check your account email address ×

Map the SARS CoV-2 Virus in Real Time

This is an interesting map. You can stop it on any day and see which states are infected on that day then move forward to see how things are changing in each state. 

The data appears to be exactly the same as the other coronavirus info sites. Seems they all get their numbers from the same source and they update within seconds of one another  

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/coronavirus/us/

7 days ago Illinois had 21 cases Michigan had 2 and Louisiana had 6. 

Today its 432, 326 and 392 respectively.  

Sure there has been more testing in the last week but what about all the people who weren't tested. All the carriers over the last 7 days that weren't tested. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is an interesting map. You can stop it on any day and see which states are infected on that day then move forward to see how things are changing in each state. 

The data appears to be exactly the same as the other coronavirus info sites. Seems they all get their numbers from the same source and they update within seconds of one another  

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/coronavirus/us/

Just got off the phone with a good friend of ours. He's a respiratory therapist at Dana Farber in Boston. He's not worried very much at all. Knows a few people that got it, no big deal.

He says thousands have died already in the USA from the flu. He's not sure what the big deal is about Corona. We were thinking maybe it's being pushed so big, to make Trump look bad. Who the fuck knows. 

All I know is that I'm scared shitless of Corona, and that's no Balogna. 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just got off the phone with a good friend of ours. He's a respiratory therapist at Dana Farber/Beth Israel in Boston. He's not worried very much at all. Knows a few people that got it, no big deal.

He says thousands have died already in the USA from the flu. He's not sure what the big deal is about Corona. We were thinking maybe it's being pushed so big, to make Trump look bad. Who the fuck knows. 

All I know is that I'm scared shitless of Corona, and that's no Balogna. 

Your buddy is an idiot. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your buddy is an idiot. 

He was in his third year of med school in Albany, NY.

His brother is a millionaire anesthesiologist

His other brother is a periodontist.

They are Jewish.

Get bent, and pay the trailer-park rent. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He was in his third year of med school in Albany, NY.

His brother is a millionaire anesthesiologist

His other brother is a periodontist.

They are Jewish.

Get bent, and pay the trailer-park rent. 

Hahaha. Those are JV positions in the medical field. Maybe even C string. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Those are JV positions in the medical field. Maybe even C string. 

Yeah OK Tonto. Let me know when you got a diseased gum, and I'll call your perio and tell him you think 

he's a wannabe. I'm sure he'll fix you right up.   :headshot:

With 7245 cases in New York and wasn’t it like 6% would need icu, that’s like 435 icu cases and at .008death rate, 58 deaths?  But it’s about 45 deaths thus far.  Shouldn’t those ICUs be reaching critical mass soon?  With those number of cases and we know not everyone is being tested, I would expect higher deaths and news about bed shortages.  This looks like the place to watch.

12 minutes ago, F3600 said:

With 7245 cases in New York and wasn’t it like 6% would need icu, that’s like 435 icu cases and at .008death rate, 58 deaths?  But it’s about 45 deaths thus far.  Shouldn’t those ICUs be reaching critical mass soon?  With those number of cases and we know not everyone is being tested, I would expect higher deaths and news about bed shortages.  This looks like the place to watch.

12,000 cases in NY State. 2000 new cases in the last 24 hours. 76 deaths so far in NY State 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The map linked above is Not up to date with the data  

Edited by AKIQPilot

7 hours ago, F3600 said:

Did you make it past 3rd grade :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it any wonder we find ourselves in this shit storm unprepared...WTF. :bashhead:

I swear to god Trump supporters have become so willfully fucking ignorant they are unbearable. 

ITS JUST LIKE THE FLU DERP

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I swear to god Trump supporters have become so willfully fucking ignorant they are unbearable. 

ITS JUST LIKE THE FLU DERP

They are like flat Earthers.  So use to denying facts that it becomes their go to. 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

12,000 cases in NY State. 2000 new cases in the last 24 hours. 76 deaths so far in NY State 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The map linked above is Not up to date with the data  

Hey @f7ben or @Jimmy Snacks would you like to do the math on 76 deaths divided by 12000 cases and share with the class your answer?

• Haha 1