Check your account email address ×

Map the SARS CoV-2 Virus in Real Time

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, F3600 said:

By the way you jumped on Bens coat tails I’m thinking not.

The seat rate is slightly under 1% as far as we know at. .8% but if you want to express it in decimal form good for you. The numbers are skewed and unknown anyhow.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

He does that a lot, don't be offended

Not really but you go with that JT Junior...still planning that trip with “only” 30 people moron? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The seat rate is slightly under 1% as far as we know at. .8% but if you want to express it in decimal form good for you. The numbers are skewed and unknown anyhow.

There are probably a lot more out there as carriers who don't even know it.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would your idiocy make me butthurt? 

Why are you asking me? 

You obviously take things in from one place carry it around in your empty head for a couple days then land it here 

Why would I cancel a trip two weeks away? We're in day 7 of the feds 15 day plan 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Hey @f7ben or @Jimmy Snacks would you like to do the math on 76 deaths divided by 12000 cases and share with the class your answer?

Except you would never express a death rate at .008 because the aggregate would never be expressed as 1 since we know it’s value.

You jump from % to decimal expression in the same sentence. It’s confusing and extremely mixed up.

Anyone but the following the diamond princess that's still docked in Japan? does anyone know that they're basically using it as a test site for numbers infection rates mortality etc

I'm going to guess not because it's mostly good news

Edited by washedupmxer

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Why are you asking me? 

You obviously take things in from one place carry it around in your empty head for a couple days then land it here 

Why would I cancel a trip two weeks away? We're in day 7 of the feds 15 day plan 

Oh...I didn’t realize your comments from TPB couldn’t be brought up here..not my fault your stupidity is universal. 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meanwhile.....

she or they are idiots or just going for more bullshit sensational worthless reporting  . what do they think the contracts with 3m for masks and GM  and Tesla for ventalators and even with 100s of micro brews for sanitizer go name just a few are for? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...I didn’t realize your comments from TPB couldn’t be brought up here..not my fault your stupidity is universal. 

Well you covered one point of a three-point post probably best you leave it there

on those comments can be brought anywhere It just shows that your butt hurt over them and you will jump on board with any pile on  regardless of whether you thought about the facts or not

Edited by washedupmxer