Check your account email address ×

Better

Still no real cleaning supplies (did get off name bleach), no paper goods, but a lot more food.

Had my choice of Ribeyes, 4# of ground, bread....

Still a lot of open storage.

Got bagged buying 2 cases of water (1 only).

A line to get out for receipt check. Bitch is pawing all through the carts looking at shit. Told her it wasn't happening and walked out with my shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Still no real cleaning supplies (did get off name bleach), no paper goods, but a lot more food.

Had my choice of Ribeyes, 4# of ground, bread....

Still a lot of open storage.

Got bagged buying 2 cases of water (1 only).

A line to get out for receipt check. Bitch is pawing all through the carts looking at shit. Told her it wasn't happening and walked out with my shit.

Why water?

Havasu is in similar shape. Still a lot of spring breakers here but most are hanging out in small groups. Grocery stores are in decent to good shape. 

The butcher at Safeway said we could expect this to go on for the foreseeable future.  They will stock shelves periodically throughout the day and what they put out is all that is offered at that time. 

All the grocery stores and Walgreens and CVS are open to Sr’s 60 and older from 6am to 9am daily. Sat and sunday there is no preferential timing for Sr’s 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Havasu is in similar shape. Still a lot of spring breakers here but most are hanging out in small groups. Grocery stores are in decent to good shape. 

The butcher at Safeway said we could expect this to go on for the foreseeable future.  They will stock shelves periodically throughout the day and what they put out is all that is offered at that time. 

All the grocery stores and Walgreens and CVS are open to Sr’s 60 and older from 6am to 9am daily. Sat and sunday there is no preferential timing for Sr’s 

That is an excellent idea.  Not sure if it's that way around here but should definately be.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

That is an excellent idea.  Not sure if it's that way around here but should definately be.

Is at our grocery store.   Smart that they get to shop whilebits at its cleanest.

I forgot i had 2 gal of shockwave in my shop 2 oz to a gal of h20   hospital grade disinfectant.  we use it for mold . went to the site I usually get my mold stuff from they are all out of disinfectant.  I am sitting on a mother load 64 gals of hospital grade disinfectant  lol 

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

they have been doing that as of Monday in my town .

my wife ran around shoping for some nervous old people from the hood from nextdoor website on wend .

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just went to the grocery store,  no pasta, minimal pasta sauce, no hamburg, no chicken breast, cereal was wiped out.  pretty much came home with almost nothing i was looking for.  ordered chinese for dinner instead.  

My daughter and I went a few hours ago and the place almost completely stocked...no rubbing alcohol but other than it was good. Grabbed a bag of frozen chicken breast, clementines, salsa, frozen veggies, sandwich meat...pleasantly surprised. :thumbsup: