Check your account email address ×

How much debt can we sustain?

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Let’s hear it boomers?

Youve all been crying your cunts off about every little bit of spending 

Now we’re talking trillions and trillions on the credit card?

Tell me how this works?

Tell me the number that’s sustainable?

Unlimited amounts when a Republican is President. 

Funny how Obama spent trillions digging the country out of a Recession and Trump spent more putting you right back there.

On the bright side, Trump's swamp buddies get tax breaks and can pass on their money to their kids without paying as much tax.  I'm sure that will trickle down. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Let’s hear it boomers?

Youve all been crying your cunts off about every little bit of spending 

Now we’re talking trillions and trillions on the credit card?

Tell me how this works?

Tell me the number that’s sustainable?

The only way out is a cut in spending along with a tax increase.

Businesses need revenue, governments need revenue...........

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The only way out is a cut in spending along with a tax increase.

Businesses need revenue, governments need revenue...........

You ready for DOW 9000?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm got out of equities a few weeks ago, nonetheless the DJIA at 9000 would be grim for everyone.

Well any attempt at slowing the spending rate or increasing taxes would get us to 9000 quickly.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm got out of equities a few weeks ago, nonetheless the DJIA at 9000 would be grim for everyone.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well any attempt at slowing the spending rate or increasing taxes would get us to 9000 quickly.

Kiss pensions and retirements goodbye at a rate not seen since 1929. The only way this ride ends is complete and total economic failure. What comes after that who knows 

Just now, f7ben said:

Kiss pensions and retirements goodbye at a rate not seen since 1929. The only way this ride ends is complete and total economic failure. What comes after that who knows 

It is really unknown how long this will go on the longer the worse it will get for sure.   I wonder if nothing was done, by that I mean not spending trillions to keep it going, might be cheaper, let it crash then spend trillions on a reboot.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It is really unknown how long this will go on the longer the worse it will get for sure.   I wonder if nothing was done, by that I mean not spending trillions to keep it going, might be cheaper, let it crash then spend trillions on a reboot.

The rich will never ever let that happen until we are all fully enslaved and rest assured that is their goal. 2 classes. The very rich and the very poor. Nothing in between.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The rich will never ever let that happen until we are all fully enslaved and rest assured that is their goal. 2 classes. The very rich and the very poor. Nothing in between.

While we have a pretty good quality of life, the gap has gotten larger every year IMO. And because people seem to vote against their own best interests due to ignorance or indifference it will continue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

While we have a pretty good quality of life, the gap has gotten larger every year IMO. And because people seem to vote against their own best interests due to ignorance or indifference it will continue.

It has nothing to do with voting and the illusion of democracy. The rich buy their chosen policy regardless of who is elected.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It has nothing to do with voting and the illusion of democracy. The rich buy their chosen policy regardless of who is elected.

That's mostly true, but union members will vote for someone who would end their unions, doesn't make sense to me.

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's why we need to eat them

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are them. You would be just an appetizer on Ben and Noggin menu. 

No I'm not a billionaire bail out guy. But you ain't eating me boomer, I'll eat you!

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Traffic here has dropped big time.

Barb wouldn't know what hat hit him.

I have a view that in the best, clearest days I can see 45 miles. I've only seen it this clear after 911. The air is noticeably cleaner.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

I do not agree with the stimulus package or talk of payments to tax payers now anymore than I did in 2008, at least not without some level of cutting spending elsewhere.   

Bingo.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit . I am pissed no money to anyone . 

18 hours ago, Kev144 said:

No one cares if trump  does it but they sure complained when obama did it during the 2008 recession!!!!

tenor.gif

This makes #3 in this thread that does not agree with this, just like I did not agree when anyone has done it.  We have the same idiots trying to push the partisanship around.  Just stop.