Check your account email address ×

F7ben is a bully most likely got beat up in grade school

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a real piece of shit....that much we know. You’ve exposed your true colors here and in real life for us all to witness for years. 

I'm not a fan of Woofie, but he has posted pics of his sleds. It looks like a commercial on SNO-TRAX TV. 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You lost it all. Now get back to work or I will hire the gap toothed faggot to replace you.

STFU, ya' secret homo. Remember what I posted before? Even if I lose half, I'm still loaded. Now get bent, pay your trailer park rent, and hit the road, with your load of hog-bellies. 

11 hours ago, Jesus said:

Yes.  A man in his 60s making fun of this wonderful sites wives and childrens appearances and engaging in childish behaviour is telling others to grow up.   I weep because one of my flock, Wolfie is more emotional than a 16 year old female.   

your name makes it that much funnier 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, ya' secret homo. Remember what I posted before? Even if I lose half, I'm still loaded. Now get bent, pay your trailer park rent, and hit the road, with your load of hog-bellies. 

You have nothing left. Time to go lay on an active rail track.

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

You have nothing left. Time to go lay on an active rail track.

I bet I make more in one day than you make all year. Your keyboard persona could never compete with me in real life. I'm dominant and superior to you. Get used to it, it's just the way it is. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Ohhhhh that stings so bad!!!! Piece of shit Zoso the fat fuck thinks I’m gay, whatever will I do. :lol:

What I hear faggots like you do suck another cock Sodomite :gfight: sick fuck Homo

Edited by Momorider