Check your account email address ×

F7ben is a bully most likely got beat up in grade school

I’m surprised he’s not a cop. He could take out his pent up frustration on perps. Or maybe it’s because he’s got a small penis?? What is it Ben, why are you so angry and a such a big bully??! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m surprised he’s not a cop. He could take out his pent up frustration on perps. Or maybe it’s because he’s got a small penis?? What is it Ben, why are you so angry and a such a big bully??! 

I just have zero time for how god damned retarded you are. You have shit explained to you 39 ways from Sunday and 40 minutes later you’re back with some retarded fucking right winger Twitter puke back at square one.

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

X eleventy!

Look at all the threads started against Bhen lately. Clearly he's not getting a fair shake and the deep state is out to get him. 

Those of us who aren't blinded by fake news know that he's MAKING FREEDOM SLEDDER GREAT AGAIN. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just have zero time for how god damned retarded you are. You have shit explained to you 39 ways from Sunday and 40 minutes later you’re back with some retarded fucking right winger Twitter puke back at square one.

I’ve listened to so such explanations. 

that being said this post is about a bigger problem you have. You’re a bully. Telling people how dumb they are or to kill themselves gets you off. You have issues

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its funny.  I have the same issue with ignorance and stupidity, which you are regularly on the leader board of on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Look at all the threads started against Bhen lately. Clearly he's not getting a fair shake and the deep state is out to get him. 

Those of us who aren't blinded by fake news know that he's MAKING FREEDOM SLEDDER GREAT AGAIN. 

Yep JT is deep state. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its funny.  I have the same issue with ignorance and stupidity, which you are regularly on the leader board of on this forum.

Except you are mostly wrong about everything. 

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Show us on the doll where Ben butthurt you

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Making it great again lmao

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve listened to so such explanations. 

that being said this post is about a bigger problem you have. You’re a bully. Telling people how dumb they are or to kill themselves gets you off. You have issues

You don't take him serious do you?

Just now, Anler said:

Except you are mostly wrong about everything. 

No actually that's incorrect.  I was for Trump before you could even find his name in a phone book.  You were still in remedial name finding in the phone book class.

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

They just don't like that he punches back and tells it like it is!

Yep, whiney ass libs are snowflakes. Ben is just giving it back like Trump does. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No actually that's incorrect.  I was for Trump before you could even find his name in a phone book.  You were still in remedial name finding in the phone book class.

You sound like Biden now. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You don't take him serious do you?

No I’m just pointing out what he does. His behavior has zero affect on me. Unlike most in this site I don’t live here. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Show us on the doll where Ben butthurt you

Speaking of someone who probably got picked on a lot.  Ben has a big mouth.  You have a big mouth.  You two should go on a date.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Ben "punches back"?  Well theres a new one.  :lol:   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What fuck are you talking about?? He blindly attacks people unprovoked on a daily basis. You are the worst moderator I’ve ever seen

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Speaking of someone who probably got picked on a lot.  Ben has a big mouth.  You have a big mouth.  You two should go on a date.

Ya the Ben punches back line is laughable 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 1

Yes, people disagree with him and he gets to insult them verbally as much as he wants. It's the rules. 

200.gif

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You sounds like you've had your tongue up Bens ass for some time now.  For a grown ass man, that's kind of embarrassing.

You have BDS

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What fuck are you talking about?? He blindly attacks people unprovoked on a daily basis. You are the worst moderator I’ve ever seen

I'm the greatest moderator. Nobody moderates better than me. I know more about moderating than the moderators? OK?

• Like 3