Check your account email address ×

Trump Plays 5D Chess with Saudi Arabia

Hmmm. We will just have to see how this cheap oil thing is going to work out. Cheap gas is good for consumers and cheap oil is the best kind to hoard  

If I may just offer a glimmer of good. America is getting wrangled emotionally so do t think your alone in this. Put the political side of this outside consideration. This very move may have done more good than any of us know. I am just trying to help ease you’re concerns. If this is true, I find it very comforting, and wished I had already purchased the stocks I was waiting to nab. Again put the political outside the box. Prez Trump Makes Brilliant Move! Saudi Arabia Floods Market with Ultra Low Price Oil to Crash Market, Take out US Oil... HE BOUGHT IT ALL!!!
This is another 5D chess move by Trump.

So Saudi Arabia just 'so happened' to flood the market with ultra low cost oil at the same time that our stock markets were crashing due to Corona Virus (as if that wasn't planned) in an attempt to crash the US markets as well as to put US oil companies out of business.

US Oil producers need about $30 per barrel of oil and conveniently Saudi Arabia dumped oil at around +- $20 per barrel to hurt both Russia and America.

Well... Just so happens that Obama had lowered our strategic oil reserves for his slush fund and then spent the dough buying votes. So there's plenty of room in our storage facilities for lots more oil.

So... instead of what would have been an economic disaster, taking the USA from being a top Oil producer down to being the #1 in the number of oil companies going out of business...

Prez. Trump saw the move as a great deal on oil, at ultra low prices...

So he declared a national emergency, freeing up US Federal Funds which allowed him to suck up all the oil that Saudi Arabia dumped on the market, at a super low price for the USA Strategic Reserves!

That move basically sucked all the wind out of Saudi Arabia's attempt to crash the oil market and got us millions of gallons of oil for our oil reserves... in ONE MOVE!

LMAO x1000

The leftists that probably planned this entire monetary system attack are so pissed that they want to sue him claiming that what he did was illegal.

Good luck! LMAO!

[link to www.foxbusiness.com (secure)]
#FoxBusiness

http://www.foxbusiness.com

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Russians don’t travel much. 

not real fast getting thrugh security in Russia.  10 yrs ago it took us over 1.5 hrs with a bunch of questions when we got to the gate . prob more security and questions now .

just like here the residents just walked right thrugh . and there were a lot of them 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not real fast getting thrugh security in Russia.  10 yrs ago it took us over 1.5 hrs with a bunch of questions when we got to the gate . prob more security and questions now .

just like here the residents just walked right thrugh . and there were a lot of them 

Russians are traveling more as their economy improves. I’ve got 1st and 2nd generation Russians that married into my family. I think that they’re fucking nuts. Loud and obnoxious fuckheads. Get some booze in them and they want to do nothing but fight or slap you on the back. Then there’s the spacial boundary issue. They talk about 3 inches from your face. Miserablle fucks. They do love travel to Turkey and Finland. It’s their favorite destinations. 

7 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Who do I believe? Lol

there are poor people for sure but there are also nightclubs lots of fine dinning nice cars nice clothing  etc etc .frightening amount of Speedos and back hair at hotel pools lol 

my cuz has been working in US embassys in the kiev and in Moscow for the last 25 yrs or so .

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the saudis wanna pump oil for $20 we should buy every barrel

If by buy you mean put it on the credit card, yes.  What's a few trillion more?

Just now, 1jkw said:

If by buy you mean put it on the credit card, yes.  What's a few trillion more?

Well if you’re going to run the credit card up might as well do it investing in a sound appreciable asset