Check your account email address ×

I want to remind you the response to Corona Virus is unprecedented

1.  Trump is POTUS

2.  Media hates Trump.

They finally found something that sticks to Trump.  They have tried it all Russia, War, Impeachment......a dempanic, I mean pandemic seemed to hold and the media is running with it.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

There has to be a balance.   This is serious but I still think the focus should have been more on the vulnerable not attracting it than anything.   If you are vulnerable you need to take your own steps to be less likely to contract the virus. 

This has the very realistic potential to devastate the nursing home community.  

Edited by Highmark

While I get the notion of people trying to pin this on the president due to the fact EVERYTHING is politicized these days, that doesn't really hold water with me.  You really think Italy is closing down their country because there's a US election this year?  Same thing for South Korea.  You think they give a shit?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There has to be a balance.   This is serious but I still think the focus should have been more on the vulnerable not attracting it than anything.   If you are vulnerable you need to take your own steps to be less likely to contract the virus. 

This has the very realistic potential to devastate the nursing home community.  

Yup.