Check your account email address ×

Down 20% so far .... how much further

:lol: stocks absolutely crushed 

what a fucking bloodbath 

will the DOW fall below 20k 

Trump is absolutely uncunted over this you can guarantee. It’s literally all the fat piece of shit cares about

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: stocks absolutely crushed 

what a fucking bloodbath 

will the DOW fall below 20k 

Trump is absolutely uncunted over this you can guarantee. It’s literally all the fat piece of shit cares about

It will be from 25 to 30K buy June unless there is some other economic reason. I don't care about Trump at all. I care about peoples retirements including my mom who is retired. She worked hard her entire life and it's not a joke what's going on even though you seem to be excited and happy about it. Remember this Sander would've been no different. The president is a puppet

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

It will be from 25 to 30K buy June unless there is some other economic reason. I don't care about Trump at all. I care about peoples retirements including my mom who is retired. She worked hard her entire life and it's not a joke what's going on even though you seem to be excited and happy about it. Remember this Sander would've been no different. The president is a puppet

You don’t give two fucks about anyone’s retirement ....you cheer these fucking pieces of filth on while they betray our wealth and future generations freedoms.

Id laugh my fucking ass off if the Dow lost 90% of its value

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don’t give two fucks about anyone’s retirement ....you cheer these fucking pieces of filth on while they betray our wealth and future generations freedoms.

Who am I cheering? Please post evidence of me cheering for anything Trump does. I am Anti-war and Anti spending, I'm anti-Zionist Israeli support. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Who am I cheering? Please post evidence of me cheering for anything Trump does. I am Anti-war and Anti spending, I'm anti-Zionist Israeli support. 

You are a Trump ball washer. Justin Amash wants to control spending and you attack him because he’s anti Trump

Youre fooling yourself but not the rest of us

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a Trump ball washer. Justin Amash wants to control spending and you attack him because he’s anti Trump

Youre fooling yourself but not the rest of us

Amash is a fraud. I never attacked him on his spending stance. I attacked him as being a fraud

Just now, jtssrx said:

Amash is a fraud. I never attacked him on his spending stance. I attacked him as being a fraud

You attacked him because he knows Trump is a fraud and said as much. You’re a ball washing hack just like snow rider 

I see a great opportunity to make a huge gain here. The drop was coming no matter what because many stocks were way over valued. The risk to the supply chain due to the virus has hastened and exaggerated the correction. This is driving prices below real value. With prices getting below real value and the inevitability of government money being heavily pumped into the markets. We will be sure to see a rapid rise in prices back to bubble levels prior to the end of summer. The virus will subside by late June to early July, and by then the supply chain will begin to stabilize coming back in line fully by late August. All the money pulled from the markets combined with government money will cause a very rapid growth period running up to late September. Mid June will be the time to buy into under valued stocks that are represented in companies with solid foundations. I expect to see 25% gains during this short period. Retirement can be closer than you think if you have balls and are smart.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You attacked him because he knows Trump is a fraud and said as much. You’re a ball washing hack just like snow rider 

Dude you know I don't like Trump. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Dude you know I don't like Trump. 

You say that yet every time someone is the slightest bit critical you defend and deflect for him no different than woolie

Just now, f7ben said:

You say that yet every time someone is the slightest bit critical you defend and deflect for him no different than woolie

Give me an example. The only thing I defend him on is the Russia collusion thing as removing him over that or the BS they tried to impeach him on sets a dangerous president. Outside of that, I think he's an ass.  

Nobody can say if this will be over in 2 months. Some are saying this could fester for a year or two. If it goes pandemic here look for massive losses and a long healing period. There just isn't enough fake money to throw at it. And the govt can't afford another $2 trillion a year in stimulus spending. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

or Highmark. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a retarded thing to say.   You need to seek help dude. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I see a great opportunity to make a huge gain here. The drop was coming no matter what because many stocks were way over valued. The risk to the supply chain due to the virus has hastened and exaggerated the correction. This is driving prices below real value. With prices getting below real value and the inevitability of government money being heavily pumped into the markets. We will be sure to see a rapid rise in prices back to bubble levels prior to the end of summer. The virus will subside by late June to early July, and by then the supply chain will begin to stabilize coming back in line fully by late August. All the money pulled from the markets combined with government money will cause a very rapid growth period running up to late September. Mid June will be the time to buy into under valued stocks that are represented in companies with solid foundations. I expect to see 25% gains during this short period. Retirement can be closer than you think if you have balls and are smart.

The virus can't survive the heat.

My wife has lots of relatives in Italy who she is in contact with.  They say the media should be decapitated for the BS they are spreading.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What a retarded thing to say.   You need to seek help dude. 

Fake fiat currencies and economies driven by debt have consequences .....you place your future and faith in them

good luck.....those of us with brains that work will point and laugh when it all falls apart

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My wife has lots of relatives in Italy who she is in contact with.  They say the media should be decapitated for the BS they are spreading.

For sure , it can’t survive the heat 

THATS WHY ITS RAVAGING IRAN 

fucking moron :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's bullshit, we have friends in Italy also. It's very serious. 

17 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There’s no scientific proof that the cv will subside during warmer months. SARS and MERES were both corona viruses and thrived during the heat. Just have to see with this one. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fake fiat currencies and economies driven by debt have consequences .....you place your future and faith in them

good luck.....those of us with brains that work will point and laugh when it all falls apart

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no scientific proof that the cv will subside during warmer months. SARS and MERES were both corona viruses and thrived during the heat. Just have to see with this one. 

Yet they have never come back in a significant way.   Why is that?  

• Thanks 1