Check your account email address ×

Super Tuesday part duex... official thread

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He aligned himself with completely whacky ideas. He had no chance. 

Noggin wont admit it but his crazy positions on everything except UHC is what sunk Bernie. 

Free college, wipe out self inflicted debt.............why the fuck should I have to bail out bad decisions by others?

I've been in a few financial pickles in my life, I know what it is to bet the farm, sure I could have gone BK and fucked over vendors and my bank for large money, but I ain't wired that way and for me failure simply wasn't an option...........hard fucking work, stupid long hours, and sleepless nights was the way out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So you have no answer, just as I thought a baseless accusation.

Of course it has nothing to do with Karl Jrs. giveaways :crazy:

In 5th grade I had a wrestling coach that told us to forget about the referee. Don't blame the ref for your loss and don't credit the ref for your win. Eliminate the ref by winning on your own merits. Destroy your opponent by pinning him and the ref will be irrelevant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Free college, wipe out self inflicted debt.............why the fuck should I have to bail out bad decisions by others?

I've been in a few financial pickles in my life, I know what it is to bet the farm, sure I could have gone BK and fucked over vendors and my bank for large money, but I ain't wired that way and for me failure simply wasn't an option...........hard fucking work, stupid long hours, and sleepless nights was the way out.

Exactly. 

reparations, climate change, the green new deal, letting incarcerated murders vote, etc, etc. 

Bernie is a moron. None ot that shit mattered to Joe voter.  Most people don't want any of that shit. 

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. His message was sour. The majority of voters don’t like the positions he took on many of the issues. He should have stuck with UHC. I told you that last summer.

You really aren't surprised are you?. 

I'm not at all surprised that oligarchs are rigging elections, no.

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So you have no answer, just as I thought a baseless accusation.

Of course it has nothing to do with Karl Jrs. giveaways :crazy:

Pay me and I'll educate you 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You need to open your eyes and educate yourself first. Bernies message was sour. You’ve known this for months. 

You can’t eat an elephant in one bite. Bernie was trying to swallow the whole elephant without chewing. Americans soured on that a long time ago. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You need to open your eyes and educate yourself first. Bernies message was sour. You’ve known this for months. 

You can’t eat an elephant in one bite. Bernie was trying to swallow the whole elephant without chewing. Americans soured on that a long time ago. 

You're just confirming what I've been saying.

Bourgeois democracy won't ever produce meaningful change for working people. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're just confirming what I've been saying.

Bourgeois democracy won't ever produce meaningful change for working people. 

Ummm, you've just been crying about the ref. Bernies bad message was discussed nearly a year ago. 

When. did you first realize Bernie had no chance this time around?  Honestly, when did you know it was over.  

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm, you've just been crying about the ref. Bernies bad message was discussed nearly a year ago. 

When. did you first realize Bernie had no chance this time around?  Honestly, when did you know it was over.  

Talking about the real problem of election fraud isn't crying, it's pretty obvious that the ruling class will do whatever it takes to preserve their position on the sinking ship of state capitalism. Including rigging elections.

The US is a banana republic.

Does it make you proud to know that your consent is manufactured and if you decide you no longer consent to their governance, they won't listen?

I can’t believe I’m being somewhat forced in a roundabout way to agree with Ben and Moto about this fraudulent election process the Dems are putting on.

I’m not, for one second, going to pretend that this was, in any way, democracy.  This was a party choosing their fan base’s leader for them....and making them believe they did it.  Imbeciles.  Joe was their chosen guy a over year ago....and that’s what their base is getting whether they like it or not.  Reality: most on the left will like it because that’s what they are told to do.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Bernie got shellacked in Michigan by 257,000 votes, 53% to 36.5%..........that's a fucking ass kicking and the reason it happened is because you have a lot union workers in the State of Michigan that like the health insurance they bargained for.

BTW it looks like Sanders is beating Bernie pretty good Idaho, maybe Sanders rigged that :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bernie got shellacked in Michigan by 257,000 votes, 53% to 36.5%..........that's a fucking ass kicking and the reason it happened is because you have a lot union workers in the State of Michigan that like the health insurance they bargained for.

BTW it looks like Sanders is beating Bernie pretty good Idaho, maybe Sanders rigged that :dunno:

Idaho isn't worth rigging. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How is sanders beating himself?  Damn, DNC is all in on this scheme!  :lol:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Idaho isn't worth rigging. 

The appearance of democracy is somewhat, sort of, kinda, in a round about way, important to the Dem party....as long as it’s insignificant.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes Bernie is getting shellacked but there is no denying that the MSM has been in the tank for Biden and now that it seems like Joementum can't be stopped they have switched the narrative to praising Bernie and his campaign in an effort to unite Democrat voters.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Bernie is getting shellacked but there is no denying that the MSM has been in the tank for Biden and now that it seems like Joementum can't be stopped they have switched the narrative to praising Bernie and his campaign in an effort to unite Democrat voters.

A rare moment of clarity for you.  Watch the MSM start to up sell Sanders and his base now that their party led plan to destroy him has been so successful.

Bernie’s actions now is what I am watching....as his base should be.  Bow out again as just another fraud taking orders or, fight?  Let’s see.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They'll be working overtime manufacturing consent between now and July.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A rare moment of clarity for you.  Watch the MSM start to up sell Sanders and his base now that their party led plan to destroy him has been so successful.

Bernie’s actions now is what I am watching....as his base should be.  Bow out again as just another fraud taking orders or, fight?  Let’s see.

Yeah rare...according to the guy that bloviates daily about nothing. The difference here is that you  STFU, took a breath and actually read a post.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah rare...according to the guy that bloviates daily about nothing. The difference here is that you  STFU, took a breath and actually read a post.

You are a perfect moron here.  That’s a fact.  Sometimes you get lucky.  Don’t be upset, some on your team here never get lucky and try to hide it with edginess. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Talking about the real problem of election fraud isn't crying, it's pretty obvious that the ruling class will do whatever it takes to preserve their position on the sinking ship of state capitalism. Including rigging elections.

The US is a banana republic.

Does it make you proud to know that your consent is manufactured and if you decide you no longer consent to their governance, they won't listen?

You couldn't be more wrong.  You were warned this was going to happen. Over and over and over. Bernie should have stuck with UHC. All the rest of his stupid ideas is what turned voters away.  Cry about the ref all you want but those are the facts. 

i will ask again. When did you first realize Bernie could not win the nomination? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You couldn't be more wrong.  You were warned this was going to happen. Over and over and over. Bernie should have stuck with UHC. All the rest of his stupid ideas is what turned voters away.  Cry about the ref all you want but those are the facts. 

i will ask again. When did you first realize Bernie could not win the nomination? 

I never entertained the idea that he would.

Sanders stated in an interview last week if Biden is the nominee he will support him.

Its about unity this time. 

Only republicans are concerned about the squabbling between dem candidates. The Dems don’t care about it.

TRUMP IS DONE.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. You know his message was sour just like most everyone else. 

Medicare for All is the right thing to do. Free college is the right thing to do.

His green new deal bullshit is where he went off the tracks

Just now, f7ben said:

Medicare for All is the right thing to do. Free college is the right thing to do.

His green new deal bullshit is where he went off the tracks

He had more bad ideas than just the green new deal.