Check your account email address ×

Is znutty up on his roof ??

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m guessing most of Woolies clients are up in the roof as well :lol:

Woolie is getting some serious phone and face time with his clients this last week for sure.  I wonder how many sets of “kid gloves” he’s worn out.  LOL!  Gotta take the good with the bad.  It’s easy to work with the good, the real work comes with the bad.  NOW is where commissions are earned.  Until this, it’s primarily just taking orders.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Woolie is getting some serious phone and face time with his clients this last week for sure.  I wonder how many sets of “kid gloves” he’s worn out.  LOL!  Gotta take the good with the bad.  It’s easy to work with the good, the real work comes with the bad.  NOW is where commissions are earned.  Until this, it’s primarily just taking orders.

Exactly....he’s been an FA for 5 minutes and it’s all been hohos and ding dongs

Lets see how he likes it when he’s losing millions for his clients and reaping the rewards of the massive bubble we were in

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....he’s been an FA for 5 minutes and it’s all been hohos and ding dongs

Lets see how he likes it when he’s losing millions for his clients and reaping the rewards of the massive bubble we were in

Like I said, anybody in business knows it,...or they’ll eventually find out.  Tough times and putting out big fires is where you earn the money.  If you do it right, it can make your name...and your future.  If you fuck it up and try to hide or wait it out, you are done.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Can you just imagine how much money that retard lost OMG OMG 

No new boat for him :lol:

I don't give a fuck anymore. It's not just me, it's millions who have lost. I'm actually worried more about Corona than I am about my fukkin money. I had the flu in 1990, and I thought I was gonna croak from it. 

This shit is bad for me. 

I don't give a fuck for the boat. I got a small boat with a 15 HP, that I've only used once in three summers. 

Even if the market loses 50%, I still have quite a few bucks left. 

I'm trying to avoid as many places as possible, but some I can't. 

Fuck people. They are nothing but trouble. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I don't give a fuck anymore. It's not just me, it's millions who have lost. I'm actually worried more about Corona than I am about my fukkin money. I had the flu in 1990, and I thought I was gonna croak from it. 

This shit is bad for me. 

I don't give a fuck for the boat. I got a small boat with a 15 HP, that I've only used once in three summers. 

Even if the market loses 50%, I still have quite a few bucks left. 

I'm trying to avoid as many places as possible, but some I can't. 

Fuck people. They are nothing but trouble. 

Not only will you not be getting a new Nitro....you’re gonna catch the corona virus :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Not only will you not be getting a new Nitro....you’re gonna catch the corona virus :lol: 

STFU!! That shit ain't funny.

This is what I have always said about the market...……………...it's a shitty investment. Think about it, one day we are all making money, and the next day we've lost a ton. THAT IS NOT INVESTING, THAT IS FUKKIN GAMBLING!!!!!! 

I've ALWAYS posted that the market sucks!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! That shit ain't funny.

This is what I have always said about the market...……………...it's a shitty investment. Think about it, one day we are all making money, and the next day we've lost a ton. THAT IS NOT INVESTING, THAT IS FUKKIN GAMBLING!!!!!! 

I've ALWAYS posted that the market sucks!!!!!! 

I told your ass to yank your money I TOLD YOU AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN

YOU WERE WARNED AND YOU DID NOTHING

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I told your ass to yank your money I TOLD YOU AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN

YOU WERE WARNED AND YOU DID NOTHING

I was gonna' pull out a bunch, but I didn't have time. It crashed overnight. 

I even posted that I was pulling quite a bit out, but I got caught. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Should have pulled it months ago you greedy welching bastid

We talked with some friends of ours in Italy and sounds like coronavirus is NOT a hoax. I hope Trump knows more than the doctors about this because it sounds pretty bad. And judging how the markets are reacting they don't think it's a hoax either. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We talked with some friends of ours in Italy and sounds like coronavirus is NOT a hoax. I hope Trump knows more than the doctors about this because it sounds pretty bad. And judging how the markets are reacting they don't think it's a hoax either. 

I haven't seen the logistics. Is it still killing people who's immune systems that are compromised already. Or is it killing healthy people now?

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I haven't seen the logistics. Is it still killing people who's immune systems that are compromised already. Or is it killing healthy people now?

It’s killing stupid people. , you’re walking dead

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

2 strains I hear - Italy has both :dunno:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Theres an old saying, pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered. If you really have as much money as you say you should have sold all of your holdings and put them in safe havens years ago. You wont live long enough to spend it all anyway. You should pay Ben the $25k you owe him and then listen to his advice. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

2 strains I hear - Italy has both :dunno:

My wife has an old co-worker that lives in France who was exposed. She is pretty scared because he is in her 60's. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Theres an old saying, pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered. If you really have as much money as you say you should have sold all of your holdings and put them in safe havens years ago. You wont live long enough to spend it all anyway. You should pay Ben the $25k you owe him and then listen to his advice. 

This.   Anyone heavy into the markets at his age is not a smart investor. 

• Thanks 1