Check your account email address ×

Joe and Bernie's military careers

OOP's, they never served. Sleepy Joe had run out of deferments and Bernie, well, you know his stance. Remember 2016 when it was all the rage for libruls to make a huge deal about Trump's bone spurs?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

OOP's, they never served. Sleepy Joe had run out of deferments and Bernie, well, you know his stance. Remember 2016 when it was all the rage for libruls to make a huge deal about Trump's bone spurs?

Or Barry, or Bill Clinton, or Hilary Clinton.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Military service is a lame argument. It should have no bearing. We have enough career military in control of our government as it is. Why would we want more?

Military service just shows who the best is at taking orders 

Fukkin America has some bastardly social mores. Military service or lack thereof is frowned upon regarding political candidates. 

In fact, when I was younger, the judges gave defendants a choice, go into the Army or go to jail. 

How does military equate to anything great???????  :dunno:  

It has gotten more professional in recent years, but years ago it was no great shakes. 

I believe military experience is an invaluable tool for those that know how to use it.  That’s not everyone that served.  If someone with military service triggers you, that’s ok.  Haters gonna hate.  And those of us that know how to use “the tools” of military experience don’t give two hot fucks about you hating, jelly retards......but you may never know it.   But, by all means, continue to regale us on your cool life stories of bravery, college frat pledging or otherwise just drunken nights out with your buddies where you did neat stuff!.  Please, keep me on the edge of my seat!

:lol:

B994D0AF-6036-4068-9962-4A95DE82BAB8.gif

• Thanks 1