Check your account email address ×

Trump has lost the narrative on the corona virus.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s one of the craziest times in this country. I love it. 

It really is. Can you imagine what our grandparents would be thinking if they came back right now and saw the state of US politics?  

Trump is likely one of the biggest phony's of our lifetime and Biden has full blown dementia.  And these two are our choices for President. 

Lord help us. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It really is. Can you imagine what our grandparents would be thinking if they came back right now and saw the state of US politics?  

Trump is likely one of the biggest phony's of our lifetime and Biden has full blown dementia.  And these two are our choices for President. 

Lord help us. 

I want to believe that there’s been this kind of incompetence in candidates and electorate sleep walking in the past. There has got to be. Like back before tv. When no one ever actually heard these guys talk unless it was a speech in their town. Back then anyone could get elected. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I want to believe that there’s been this kind of incompetence in candidates and electorate sleep walking in the past. There has got to be. Like back before tv. When no one ever actually heard these guys talk unless it was a speech in their town. Back then anyone could get elected. 

Good point and very true. 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did people expect or blame  elected officials to fix or save them from diseases and weather ?  

Edited by Cold War

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did people expect or blame  elected officials to fix or save them from diseases and weather ?  

Not back then but they sure do now. You can thank a Democrat for that line of thinking. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, a “nanny styled” government has evolved to what it is now.

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not back then but they sure do now. You can thank a Democrat for that line of thinking. 

Yes indeed!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did someone here say that?  I must have missed it if so. 

Well elected officials are in charge of their funding so they absolutely can and should protect us from disease....you're playing dumb and I don't know why.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well elected officials are in charge of their funding so they absolutely can and should protect us from disease....you're playing dumb and I don't know why.

lol yes they should I demand to never be sick again I pay my taxes god damit 

Doctors: the Coronavirus isn’t a big deal 

Elon Musk: the Coronavirus isn’t a big deal 

Trump: the Coronavirus isn’t a big deal 

83er’s: wow trump is STUPID!!

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems I remember quite the to do over Ebola.