Check your account email address ×

What have YOU done to fight the CV?

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

When you snow check don't you have to chose a dealer?

Yes but you have to negotiate the price with them after you select your build and send it to them. Its not a contract. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Where did I put anyone down here dopey

And by the way you say this it almost seemed like you're hmm in agreement with his plan :dunno:

I dont know I guess I'd have to do a search... 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont know I guess I'd have to do a search... 

Come on really? 

I think I actually go out of my way not to  call people names here and what not. I'm not saying I don't occasionally but calling somebody gross and sad and pathetic that says he's going to wipe boogers and cough on people It's just accurate It's not a put down

Unlike your fearless leader Ben,who you've never called out for the same by the way :lol:

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Come on really? 

I think I actually go out of my way not to  call people names here and what not. I'm not saying I don't occasionally but calling somebody gross and sad and pathetic that says he's going to wipe boogers and cough on people It's just accurate It's not a put down

Unlike your fearless leader Ben,who you've never called out for the same by the way :lol:

No you don't, you follow me, Moto, Ben and pouty around like clockwork. It's cool tho I think youre funny. But I don't necessarily think you are trying to be. 

Just now, Anler said:

No you don't, you follow me, Moto, Ben and pouty around like clockwork. It's cool tho I think youre funny. But I don't necessarily think you are trying to be. 

Follow you around? you guys are here all day everyday trying to one up each other on who can say the most stupid shit next. 

then toss in some retards speak on top and you're right in fifth grade  :lol:

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Follow you around? you guys are here all day everyday trying to one up each other on who can say the most stupid shit next. 

then toss in some retards speak on top and you're right in fifth grade  :lol:

I just figured a happy guy like yourself would be better than us. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I am :dunno:

But let's be realistic here It doesn't take a whole lot to be better than a booger wiping cough on other people kind of person  :lol:

Then there’s the Michigan man that pulled a 400 pound booger out of his nose. His head caved in. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

:bc:

Spring riding is my favorite.   Go for broke.  No worries if something breaks, you have all summer to fix it.

Heading up Friday night. Vets ride in Seney Saturday. Then riding Sun, Mom and Tues. Heading home late afternoon, early evening Tues if the trails hold up. 

• Like 1