Check your account email address ×

Nashville

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One of my BP coworkers lives in Nashville now. He said the closest tornado to his home was under a mile. He said they were up all night long listening to and watching the chaos. 

Not fun. 

Overnight tornadoes are the worst

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

One of my BP coworkers lives in Nashville now. He said the closest tornado to his home was under a mile. He said they were up all night long listening to and watching the chaos. 

Not fun. 

Yes they aren't fun. I went thru a tornado in Wakeeney Kansas back in July of 1981. It was at night too. Scary shit. Thankfully my mom didn't feel like cooking and we went to the restaurant to eat and let the storm pass. The storm hit while we were eating. We were staying at a KOA campground in a pop-up camper.  After it went thru my dad and two older brothers went to check on the status because someone came to the restaurant and said there were some campers that were destroyed by the storm. Sure enough, one was ours.  The only thing that kept it from being swept up was my dad has the water hose hooked up to their water for out toilet.  I still pay very close attention to storm warnings to this day. 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sad.   Prayers are with the city and families........but its obviously Trumps fault.  He should have stopped storms from coming into the city earlier. 

He’s getting what he puts out into the universe. A world leader can’t be a prick and expect goodness to come back to greet him. Can only cheat the bitch for a while. 

50 still missing and Putnam county watching an interview with the guy right now whose neighbor's house was blown across the street into his front yard and next thing you know is four people are crawling out of it broken legs 80 stitch gashes his other two neighbors got killed

Pretty heartbreaking stories

Certainly something you should be saying stupid tds shit about spin gay you faggot fuck 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yes they aren't fun. I went thru a tornado in Wakeeney Kansas back in July of 1981. It was at night too. Scary shit. Thankfully my mom didn't feel like cooking and we went to the restaurant to eat and let the storm pass. The storm hit while we were eating. We were staying at a KOA campground in a pop-up camper.  After it went thru my dad and two older brothers went to check on the status because someone came to the restaurant and said there were some campers that were destroyed by the storm. Sure enough, one was ours.  The only thing that kept it from being swept up was my dad has the water hose hooked up to their water for out toilet.  I still pay very close attention to storm warnings to this day. 

Although it wasn't a tornado a huge storm came through our trailer park the first time we took holidays at it back in 2006. Wicked winds, rain, thunder and lightning hit at 11:40 and ended at midnight. Power went out and our 5 yr old son was a sleep in the back bedroom. I looked out our small kitchen window and I couldn't see my boat or my dock.

When it ended, I went out and seen a large tree had fallen right beside us but neither of us heard it. Over 10 large trees were down in the park plus tons of branches and all sorts of damage. We were 3 days of cleaning up and getting power back.

We face the west so the storm was straight at us and anything I see brewing, especially when they give severe storm warnings, I get pretty anxious! o.O

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He’s getting what he puts out into the universe. A world leader can’t be a prick and expect goodness to come back to greet him. Can only cheat the bitch for a while. 

:lmao: