Check your account email address ×

How dumb is Toyler Buttcocks????

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Funny there was a thread for every 500 points lost.....but when it's going back up  up .... crickets :lol:

Bad news is like crack around here. :lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Always the gay with you. Incredible. 

What's Funny is Jimmy full on sucks ben off on a daily basis. Look no further than this post as soon as Ben posted Jimmy posted agreeing with every word ben says. Jimmy is Bens Lapdog

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What's Funny is Jimmy full on sucks ben off on a daily basis. Look no further than this post as soon as Ben posted Jimmy posted agreeing with every word ben says. Jimmy is Bens Lapdog

They both have one thing in common. Neither of them know anything about finances.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again with the dick sucking....sad to see a guy so conflicted about his sexuality...it’s 2020 JT...I’m sure your family will understand. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

They both have one thing in common. Neither of them know anything about finances.

Oh look....my Manitoba hemorrhoid makes an appearance.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with the dick sucking....sad to see a guy so conflicted about his sexuality.

When Bens dick is always in your mouth I have to point it out. Stop lapping up on his scrotum and I'll stop pointing it out 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

When Bens dick is always in your mouth I have to point it out. Stop lapping up on his scrotum and I'll stop pointing it out 

Poor Freddy Mercury looking JT...let it out fella..you’ll feel better. Maybe talk to Momo...you two seem like kindred spirits.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Freddy Mercury looking JT...let it out fella..you’ll feel better.

I know you don't like the truth Jimmy, again when you stop I'll stop until then I'm pointing out the truth 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I know you don't like the truth Jimmy, again when you stop I'll stop until then I'm pointing out the truth 

Do the people at work know? BTW I thought Anler was the one sucking his dick...are you fantasizing about both of us....eeeesshh.

E154B63A-5016-4161-980C-8BED5EE43D62.jpeg.d10d36dcf4f778534bf92eee8336b738.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks