Check your account email address ×

Trump Is Furious at CDC for Spooking Stock Market With Coronavirus Updates

Trump no worries about American lives.......just himself......fuck him.

Trump Is Furious at CDC for Spooking Stock Market With Coronavirus Updates

Trump Is Furious at CDC for Spooking Stock Market With Coronavirus Updates, Says Report 
Jamie Ross 
Updated Feb. 26, 2020 5:20AM ET / 
Published Feb. 26, 2020 4:48AM ET 
REUTERS 

As the coronavirus outbreak worsens across the world, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has carried out its job description and given Americans regular updates and advice to keep themselves safe. However, the briefings have reportedly left President Donald Trump very angry. The Washington Post reports that, during his trip to India over the past few days, the president has become more and more agitated with the CDC and the effect its warnings have had on the U.S. stock markets. Trump reportedly believes the updates have spooked investors, and some White House officials are deeply unhappy with how the situation has been handled by Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar. Trump publicly played down the threat of coronavirus Tuesday while he was reportedly becoming increasingly furious about the stock market’s slide. U.S. markets plummeted for the second straight day Tuesday, bringing the Dow Industrial index’s total loss over the past four days to about 2267 points, or about $1.7 trillion in market value.

Uh, yeah. Typical overblown media fake news doom and gloom. This is the definition of fear mongering. Thanks for the blindfolded crash, assholes. 

I dumped most of my portfolio last week, expecting this. I’ll be back next week to pick up the pieces at a discounted price. Once Weinstein suicides himself and the trash rivers in India become the new talking points, it will go back to business as usual.

@Polaris 550 how’d you make out this week? Big sexy stock muffin? 

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Uh, yeah. Typical overblown media fake news doom and gloom. This is the definition of fear mongering. Thanks for the blindfolded crash, assholes. 

I dumped most of my portfolio last week, expecting this. I’ll be back next week to pick up the pieces at a discounted price. Once Weinstein suicides himself and the trash rivers in India become the new talking points, it will go back to business as usual.

This has nothing to do with fake news , it has everything to do with fake economy and fake stock market

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Uh, yeah. Typical overblown media fake news doom and gloom. This is the definition of fear mongering. 

Yes, ignoring global market trends is the far more responsible route for news outlets. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This has nothing to do with fake news , it has everything to do with fake economy and fake stock market

So, are you saying that this “epidemic” called the corona virus is actually a global concern?

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes, ignoring global market trends is the far more responsible route for news outlets. 

same question. Those who saw it coming will make out like bandits. Damn deep state will fuck you, if you don’t cover your 6...

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Maybe you can enlighten me cuz I honestly don't know. So they've been calling for a recession since early 2019 or late 2018 why did it take a virus to finally get them what they've been predicting?

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Maybe you can enlighten me cuz I honestly don't know. So they've been calling for a recession since early 2019 or late 2018 why did it take a virus to finally get them what they've been predicting?

who is 'they' ?

Just now, frenchy said:

the media hasn't been 'calling' for anything. They simply report on people that do. That's what news is. 

The media has been calling for a recession for over a year now. That's fact.I had another question but I can see where this is heading already so I give up lol

Someone at the CDC will be getting a call. The most ridiculous thing about this is it isn’t the CDC’s statement or statements that started the market crater. It was China’s president being more forthright with the scale of the problem. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

The media has been calling for a recession for over a year now. That's fact.I had another question but I can see where this is heading already so I give up lol

no, the media reports on people in the industry who have been calling for one.

I think you are confused. 

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Slight of hand, doom and gloom, fear and forcing a reduction on purchased goods. It happens all the time. This one seems to be more severe.

It's really amazing to think that somebody doesn't even understand that a news channel or organization can  find people to basically agree with any point they'd like to make on basically any subject

Holy shit!

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hold on. let me check. 

34 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Down 360 from Feb. 19th peak. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Regarding the virus' impact on people's health in the US he is absolutely correct. 

This should highlight that the worlds economy should not be so dependent on the medical system of a communist shithole.  Yeah govt ran healthcare!

Edited by Highmark