Check your account email address ×

Polaris is just dominating all segments!

Anler

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll take one in grey with red rails 

Another cool feature about the Polaris snow check program is you can order the color combos you like. Pretty cool

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Another cool feature about the Polaris snow check program is you can order the color combos you like. Pretty cool

Polaris has the snow check game locked up right now...surprised the others haven’t followed suit.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Polaris has the snow check game locked up right now...surprised the others haven’t followed suit.

Well for the amount of money they are charging for these things you should have some options ffs. :flush:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, because you're an idiot.

I'm glad you switched. I made out like a bandit on lightly used LinQ bags and a GPS and glovebox extension  :lol: 

:owned: 

:lmao:

Hey bro I don't cry over stuff like that. My homie was service manager for a skidoo dealer back then so I got all of my skidoo gear brand new for 30% off. Selling all of that stuff I didn't need anymore just went towards stuff for my new best in class 4 years running snowmobile. And low and behold my homie is service manager for a Polaris dealer now. So 30% off accessories and gear. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bro I don't cry over stuff like that. My homie was service manager for a skidoo dealer back then so I got all of my skidoo gear brand new for 30% off. Selling all of that stuff I didn't need anymore just went towards stuff for my new best in class 4 years running snowmobile. And low and behold my homie is service manager for a Polaris dealer now. So 30% off accessories and gear. :bc:

mj-laughing.gif_cf.gif.512bef904af3c0b8c358a4dbba4f6933.gif

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Except for oil, faggot as dealer is still raping customers on oil... 

Bulk refill is the only way to go. Place I go to does XPS, Interceptor, Synthetic Polaris and Cat oil refills for $34.99/gallon. Just bring in any empty gallon jug.  If you don't bring a jug they charge and extra $2.50.   I save my 5 quart Valvoline motor oil jugs for injector oil. They take up less room in the trailer cabinet and on the shelf in the garage. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

mj-laughing.gif_cf.gif.512bef904af3c0b8c358a4dbba4f6933.gif

Bulk refill is the only way to go. Place I go to does XPS, Interceptor, Synthetic Polaris and Cat oil refills for $34.99/gallon. Just bring in any empty gallon jug.  If you don't bring a jug they charge and extra $2.50.   I save my 5 quart Valvoline motor oil jugs for injector oil. They take up less room in the trailer cabinet and on the shelf in the garage. 

Im talking about the bulk refill. They used to do it for $30 a gallon but now they are charging $40 a gallon. Im using Mystik full syn now for $20 a gallon so fuck them. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im talking about the bulk refill. They used to do it for $30 a gallon but now they are charging $40 a gallon. Im using Mystik full syn now for $20 a gallon so fuck them. 

That's about what they charge, maybe a little less,  for a new sealed gallon of XPS or Interceptor at most places :flush:

31 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's about what they charge, maybe a little less,  for a new sealed gallon of XPS or Interceptor at most places :flush:

Personally I think Polaris VES is shit alot of guys are using Extreme but at $55 a gallon fuck that too. So I said fuck em all 

Mystik has a cold pour rate of -54f and I got the Christmas sale price of $19.99 so I bought the last 6 gallons they had. Bahaha!

product image

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Personally I think Polaris VES is shit alot of guys are using Extreme but at $55 a gallon fuck that too. So I said fuck em all 

Mystik has a cold pour rate of -54f and I got the Christmas sale price of $19.99 so I bought the last 6 gallons they had. Bahaha!

product image

I run XPS or Interceptor.  

The prices are getting ridiculous on all of them.  

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I run XPS or Interceptor.  

The prices are getting ridiculous on all of them.  

It looks like skidoo is probably one of the better ones but that shit makes my eyes burn. Im gonna roll with this $20 a gallon stuff until something blows up. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I used to run Interceptor in everything....never had any issues. I had 2 gallons of Cat Synthetic APV left from one of my cats so I dumped that in my Polaris....don’t expect any issues.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I used to run Interceptor in everything....never had any issues. I had 2 gallons of Cat Synthetic APV left from one of my cats so I dumped that in my Polaris....don’t expect any issues.

I have literally run every fucking gas station swill in this polaris 800 by now. I regularly check my exhaust valves and they still move freely. Brands I can think of of the top of my head. Skidoo, ctec, polaris VES, phillips injex, mystik full syn, interceptor, klotz (I like the strawberry smell!) and I dont even remember. When we did the saddlebag trip last year I put whatever full syn 2 stroke that was available. I think I am creeping up on 5000 miles on this polaris 800 which according to most here I should have rebuilt at least 2 times by now! :lol: 

• Haha 1