Check your account email address ×

Square body lyfe!

Rod

Got the boy ripping the starter and flexplate cover off a parts truck. He’s under there lol. Took him a while but he got it and was covered in schmutz from head to toe 

86C461E7-A086-4433-B8AF-CD4EBC9F30BC.jpeg

2C6EB268-803D-47B7-B0B0-346C57D88565.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got it fired up on brake clean last night. No fuel system yet but I just wanted to test fire it. Ran good 

now test fitting a rad out of a 99 3/4 ton and electric fans out of a 2006 

gonna work just needs clean up, make mounts and wire them up 

C0B7F962-D31F-4E53-8284-680EA998B70A.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Momorider said:

Pinchnloaf production :bc:

We’d have it done but I decided to stick with the car accessory drive so had to order a few parts. I have the truck accessories stuff but the car stuff is neater and cleaner 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds great dude!  Are those long tubes running to the back?  What did you put in it for a cam?

They’re open headers right now. And a buddy just gave me a cam he had laying around. I don’t remember what it is but it’s not huge or small

the idle will smooth out some once it’s done. I don’t have MAF or IAT on it yet so it’s just running in speed density mode and the ecu thinks it’s -40 lol 

Just now, ACE said:

They’re open headers right now. And a buddy just gave me a cam he had laying around. I don’t remember what it is but it’s not huge or small

the idle will smooth out some once it’s done. I don’t have MAF or IAT on it yet so it’s just running in speed density mode and the ecu thinks it’s -40 lol 

It's got a nice loop to it but yeah..running a bit low/off.  Still, it sounds like a nice combo so far.  What kind of exhaust restrictions do you have up there?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's got a nice loop to it but yeah..running a bit low/off.  Still, it sounds like a nice combo so far.  What kind of exhaust restrictions do you have up there?

No restrictions other than excessive noise. Speed engineering makes a 3” stainless exhaust kit for these headers. Probably order that at some point 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

No restrictions other than excessive noise. Speed engineering makes a 3” stainless exhaust kit for these headers. Probably order that at some point 

Sweet!  I dropped all my epa shit from the block back and put in longs and a nice stainless set up all the way to the tips.  Real nice upgrade....but spendy.  Farting around with rerouting, retuning and remapping to stop all the error codes was the shittiest part.  It’s kinda fun having a beefy truck.  I’ve never bothered before on my others.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet!  I dropped all my epa shit from the block back and put in longs and a nice stainless set up all the way to the tips.  Real nice upgrade....but spendy.  Farting around with rerouting, retuning and remapping to stop all the error codes was the shittiest part.  It’s kinda fun having a beefy truck.  I’ve never bothered before on my others.

These trucks had no emissions from factory so they’re good to go

back in 1975 the feds mandated that any vehicle under 6000 GVW had to have the full sausage emissions system. Cats, smog pumps the whole shebang 

so in 75 ford and GM raised the GVW of their 1/2 tons over 6000 to get exempted and the heavy half and F150’s were born

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

These trucks had no emissions from factory so they’re good to go

back in 1975 the feds mandated that any vehicle under 6000 GVW had to have the full sausage emissions system. Cats, smog pumps the whole shebang 

so in 75 ford and GM raised the GVW of their 1/2 tons over 6000 to get exempted and the heavy half and F150’s were born

Simpler times.  You teach your boy what those cranks do on the inside of the door yet?  LOL

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE!!  No shit?:lol:

Oh toot yeah she’s a Sierra classic. Carpet, tilt, factory tach, power windows, lucky!

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just got the card to go get the emission test. I hope my cat back will pass. I still have the original parts if I have to go back. 

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I just got the card to go get the emission test. I hope my cat back will pass. I still have the original parts if I have to go back. 

Yeah, saved all my parts too.  MN doesn’t require the yearly testing so, you can do what you want...however, it’s illegal to sell any vehicle that has had EPA mandated emissions removed and not a single dealer will take even a peek at it for a trade in.  Whatever.  I plan on keeping it for a long time.  It does spew out some serious crap that stains the panels, that’s for sure....but I make up for it by not producing and selling polystyrene products.  :lol:

8F88F32F-BEE6-4ED6-BECD-2B02C7C4E5FF.jpeg

• Haha 2

Bought a speed master CAI for a 2000 Chevy and made it work. Got the alternator installed too. Just need steering pump and belt and then it would drive 

BCB0C603-BF80-4D2E-8825-DE6B1D028A6A.jpeg

0CE7A748-9463-4971-AF08-DEAF91C31BB3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:22 AM, Edmo said:

It will pass.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh nice. It is an aluminum block. What did it come out of, Vette, Camaro, Fire Bird?

It came out of my 02 bird 

it had a weak lifter so I put a bigger cam and better lifters in it