Check your account email address ×

Anyone sensing fear of the Bernie Sanders movement?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ideally your taxes should be high as hell already because we are $23 trillion in debt and growing at $1trillion + annually. Interest rates are going to zero. If the American populace was the least bit as educated as they think they are they would fully understand how ignorantly reckless that is and what that means for the future. And for all of that spending what are you getting? Less security. 

I've heard that as long as I've been alive,almost  73 years.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Doesnt scare me one bit because he doesnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning. 

Not you but the DNC and MSM are petrified and doing everything they can to sabotage him and so far it isn’t working.....it’s glorious!!!! :lmao:

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I've heard that as long as I've been alive,almost  73 years.

Hey good thing for you Don is youll probably be dead when all of this blows up so I can completely understand why you dont care. :thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not you but the DNC and MSM are petrified and doing everything they can to sabotage him and so far it isn’t working.....it’s glorious!!!! :lmao:

Well they should be because their own base is turning on them. They have no hope going forward. 

Just now, Anler said:

Hey good thing for you Don is youll probably be dead when all of this blows up so I can completely understand why you dont care. :thumbsup:

Thanks..I also heard that my whole life, "it's going to implode" and many other worries which never came to be, even heard most of my life I would never get Social Security, been on it now for almost 11 years.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Corp America is petrified. The dnc and msm are doing what they are told to do. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ideally your taxes should be high as hell already because we are $23 trillion in debt and growing at $1trillion + annually. Interest rates are going to zero. If the American populace was the least bit as educated as they think they are they would fully understand how ignorantly reckless that is and what that means for the future. And for all of that spending what are you getting? Less security. 

I’d focus on the spending part. Higher taxes will not fix our spending problem.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Thanks..I also heard that my whole life, "it's going to implode" and many other worries which never came to be, even heard most of my life I would never get Social Security, been on it now for almost 11 years.

So you dont think that reckless debt and spending is bad for future growth? Do you think unfunded govt liabilities is a good thing? How about zero interest rates? Do you understand how fractional reserve banking works? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So you dont think that reckless debt and spending is bad for future growth? Do you think unfunded govt liabilities is a good thing? How about zero interest rates? Do you understand how fractional reserve banking works? 

It's always been that way and won't change.

Just now, Edmo said:

I’d focus on the spending part. Higher taxes will not fix our spending problem.

Higher taxes will crash our economy but guess what? So will the insurmountable debt. The other major economies of the world are already trying to dismiss the dollar as the world currrrency, do you know what happens after that? 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

It's always been that way and won't change.

People are working to change things. And eventually they will or we will have global war. Either way, not good for the long term. Just because you dont understand things and they havent affected you doesnt mean they cant affect us. 

Just now, Anler said:

People are working to change things. And eventually they will or we will have global war. Either way, not good for the long term. Just because you dont understand things and they havent affected you doesnt mean they cant affect us. 

I don't understand?  That's just silly..been here long enough to understand it by now. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Higher taxes will crash our economy but guess what? So will the insurmountable debt. The other major economies of the world are already trying to dismiss the dollar as the world currrrency, do you know what happens after that? 

This is why we do our damndest to control the majority of oil production world wide.  It’s absolutely vital we keep oil trading in American dollars right..?  without that were screwwwd.   And because of that we will find ourselves forever in wars around the globe.      vicious cycle aint it

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't understand?  That's just silly..been here long enough to understand it by now. 

No you obviously dont. Because basic math and economics affects every single one of us every day but you believe in a fictional false reality when it comes to govt spending and debt. And these things I talk about happening, they happen every day all around the world to other countries. It hasnt happened to us because of the federal reserve and we have the worlds largest military. But eventually we know what will happen, because the banks holding all of this leveraged debt will implode and there is nothing that can be done about that. And some would say its already happening. zero or negative interest rates are a last ditch effort to avoid collapse. And when you dont address the root of the problem you cant avoid the inevitable, you can only push it down the road. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No you obviously dont. Because basic math and economics affects every single one of us every day but you believe in a fictional false reality when it comes to govt spending and debt. And these things I talk about happening, they happen every day all around the world to other countries. It hasnt happened to us because of the federal reserve and we have the worlds largest military. But eventually we know what will happen, because the banks holding all of this leveraged debt will implode and there is nothing that can be done about that. And some would say its already happening. zero or negative interest rates are a last ditch effort to avoid collapse. And when you dont address the root of the problem you cant avoid the inevitable, you can only push it down the road. 

Who prints our money?

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

This is why we do our damndest to control the majority of oil production world wide.  It’s absolutely vital we keep oil trading in American dollars right..?  without that were screwwwd.   And because of that we will find ourselves forever in wars around the globe.      vicious cycle aint it

Its not just oil, all commodities have to be controlled by our interests or there will be a new world power. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Who prints our money?

0B553E5B-F387-4EC1-AD0F-B5BFC88A125C.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

tooth fairy. Have you looked at the value of our money lately? how about over the last 10, 20, 30 years? Do you know why that is? 

I have, when I was a youngster, pop was 5 cents, so was a candy bar, many new autos were $1,500-$2,000, gasoline was $.14 cent a gallon, my first job paid $1.00 an hour, second job $1.25, my dad thought I was making a ton of money when my 3rd. job paid $2.28/hr. it's all relative..

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I have, when I was a youngster, pop was 5 cents, so was a candy bar, many new autos were $1,500-$2,000, my first job paid $1.00 an hour, second job $1.25, my dad thought I was making a ton of money when my 3rd. job paid $2.28/hr. it's all relative..

No its not, thats what you are used to but there is nothing normal about it. If you dont understand that zero % interst rates are bad and why then you really dont understand fundamental economics.