Check your account email address ×

Spot on podcast

This is generally a pretty good listen most weeks but I thought this one was especially poignant.  If you’re a diehard Trumpster, don’t waste your time.  If you have a functioning brain and realize that Trump is an imminent threat that we need everything functioning cohesively to eradicate, then by all means enjoy:  

Edited by XC.Morrison

23 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

This is generally a pretty good listen most weeks but I thought this one was especially poignant.  If you’re a diehard Trumpster, don’t waste your time.  If you have a functioning brain and realize that Trump is an eminent threat that we need everything functioning cohesively to eradicate, then by all means enjoy:  

"Eminent Threat" :lol:If you think the Dems are anything but that, you have some serious issues! 

trumptheman.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

"Eminent Threat" :lol:If you think the Dems are anything but that, you have some serious issues! 

Trump is threatening seize land from private landowners in Texas to build his border wall under the guise of eminent domain, not "Dems".  SBYL dickhead.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Trump is threatening seize land from private landowners in Texas to build his border wall under the guise of eminent domain, not "Dems".  SBYL dickhead.  

Imminent you fucking jaggoff

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

lmfao so are you saying dems don't beleve in or partake in the practace of eminent domain? yeah i thought so now go lay by your dish 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard....eminent and imminent are not the same word. He used the wrong one in the op. 

I fixed it.  Auto-correct got me.  But then I figured since we were talking about eminent, it kinda snowballed from there since it seems rather imminent that he will invoke eminent domain. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Awfully nice of you to give @Ez ryder a hand with those goal posts.  Teamwork makes the dreamwork, amiright?  

goal post ? i assume you are talking about tbe one you draged out on the the field 

Screenshot_20200219-185543.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

Ooohhh, orange man bad!!! Look what he's done!!!! Libtwats are losing their minds. I wonder how many acres of land was taken by the Obama admin? I'll answer that. 553,000,000 acres.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Ooohhh, orange man bad!!! Look what he's done!!!! Libtwats are losing their minds. I wonder how many acres of land was taken by the Obama admin? I'll answer that. 553,000,000 acres.

odd I thought only Trump was involved in this sort of thing 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Boy, I’d be embarrassed as fuck if I said that.  Good thing I didn’t.  Of course Obama didn’t use eminent domain for all of that, he used the Antiquities Act, setting aside the land so it can be preserved in the form of national monuments, etc. and also much of that acreage is water acreage.  Obama was an excellent conservationist.  Nice.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2016/12/29/antiquities-act-is-a-land-grab-for-all-the-right-reasons/amp/

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Boy, I’d be embarrassed as fuck if I said that.  Good thing I didn’t.  Of course Obama didn’t use eminent domain for all of that, he used the Antiquities Act, setting aside the land so it can be preserved in the form of national monuments, etc. and also much of that acreage is water acreage.  Obama was an excellent conservationist.  Nice.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2016/12/29/antiquities-act-is-a-land-grab-for-all-the-right-reasons/amp/

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

triggered2.jpg

48 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Bloombitch is getting hammered on Stop&Frisk  :lol:

You mean his apologies and backpedaling didn't work? Once something is said by a politician it can never be unsaid. Who are the Dem's going to go with now? They'll miss the money but I think they'd be wise to move away from Bloomer. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Bloombitch is getting hammered on Stop&Frisk  :lol:

Holy crap is Bloomin’ Onion getting devoured up there.  The other candidates all showed up packing more heat than freshly fucked foxes in a forest fire.  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

While Obama was president I built several powerlines to green energy facility that involved eminent domain for the transmission lines right of ways to bring the green energy to market.

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

While Obama was president I built several powerlines to green energy facility that involved eminent for the transmission lines to bring the green energy to market.

XC :owned: LARGE! 

35 minutes ago, irv said:

XC :owned: LARGE! 

Well no, not owned.  The thirteenth amendment outlawed such practices.  Plus I wasn’t wrong about anything.  Eminent domain ranks like 98 out of 100 on my list of concerns about Trump.  We can debate the merits of what uses of eminent domain are more so than others in the public’s interest.  The fact remains that the vast majority of Obama’s land allocation was done using the 1906 legislation passed by Republican and conservationist Theodore Roosevelt better known as the Antiquities Act. To be honest I hope Trump does move forward with upsetting Texas landowners.