Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg gets it right

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Last time I was anyone but Hillary. This time I am anyone but Bernie, Biden and Warren. 

I am definitely anyone but Bernie and Warren.  Bidens an old time politician whose pretty centrist-  he would not look to destroy america like the other two.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Last time I was anyone but Hillary. This time I am anyone but Bernie, Biden and Warren. 

Yes but you are encouraging the DNC to keep him out and not the voters....see the difference or not?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes but you are encouraging the DNC to keep him out and not the voters....see the difference or not?

I don't care how he’s kept out. Just as long as he is kept out. Its not my decision on how it gets done. 

This is no different than spin wanting Trump out by any means possible. He didn't care how it was done, who lied to get it done or who was hurt by doing it. 

You didn't  cry when spin had the same attitude as I do. Why is that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't care how he’s kept out. Just as long as he is kept out. Its not my decision on how it gets done. 

This is no different than spin wanting Trump out by any means possible. He didn't care how it was done, who lied to get it done or who was hurt by doing it. 

You didn't  cry when spin had the same attitude as I do. Why is that?

First of all I was against Impeachment from the start but it was carried out according to The Constitution and Trump was acquitted in The Senate. 
BTW hoping for fair elections in this country isn’t “crying” and again you have been beating your chest over Trump for months so why are

you worried? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all I was against Impeachment from the start but it was carried out according to The Constitution and Trump was acquitted in The Senate. 
BTW hoping for fair elections in this country isn’t “crying” and again you have been beating your chest over Trump for months so why are

you worried? 

Trump has a solid chance of losing in November. As long as he doesnt lose to Sanders or Warren Im ok with him losing. 

Got it?