Check your account email address ×

Minorities chant ABT

• Gold Member

Anyone but Trump & to seal the deal I will give you all the free stuff you want.

That's the essence of the Democratic Party's platform. I hate Trump and I want free shit. No plan to lesson the deficit or debt, no plan to lower spending at all.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Anyone but Trump & to seal the deal I will give you all the free stuff you want.

That's the essence of the Democratic Party's platform. I hate Trump and I want free shit. No plan to lesson the deficit or debt, no plan to lower spending at all.

To be fair Trump lies about his desire to address the deficit , the debt and the spending. He’s the worst

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

To be fair Trump lies about his desire to address the deficit , the debt and the spending. He’s the worst

No doubt, republicans are absolutely no better, they just wanna spend on different shit.

Just now, Kivalo said:

No doubt, republicans are absolutely no better, they just wanna spend on different shit.

Right , spend in shit that destabilizes the world and benefits the rich.

Gimme free college and healthcare over more war and tax cuts 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The deficit has been moving north exponentially under trump. Where is all that money going now? 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Right , spend in shit that destabilizes the world and benefits the rich.

Gimme free college and healthcare over more war and tax cuts 

Give me a government that can control its spending and budgeting, because free college and healthcare are not free.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Give me a government that can control its spending and budgeting, because free college and healthcare are not free.

Good luck with that. Your choice is rich getting the handouts or the poor.

Fuck the billionaire class

Just now, spin_dry said:

Of course. This isn’t just interest. He’s deployed 17,000 more troops overseas and has been on a federal government hiring spree. 

well he was a Democrat for decades are you really supprised by this.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Id rather them spend a little more and let us keep more than spend tons more and let us keep tons less.  

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This is our politics now.  The party in power and the opposition party.  It’s so perfect for DC. They can almost literally just do nothing but rake in the money while we squabble amongst ourselves.