Check your account email address ×

States with the lowest wages.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Doyon is your pathway out of poverty. Dont be stupid. There are hundreds of opportunities for you through Doyon. 

Clean up your attitude and Get into an apprentice program.   

Ive said all I need to say. Its up to you now. 

oh you mean join doyon drilling. i'm not that desperate. i value my freedom more than that

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You wont have many freedoms based on your current trajectory in life. 

i'm not trapped up north for half of my life, and after i get off probation in a couple of months i can get to get stoned again. when i get off work i can hang out at home or drive around town. when you got off work what did u do? go to the sausage party? having a job in the spot you live is the best. and also having a job that doesn't tell me what i can and can't do on my own time is the best too. since you already wasted half your life trapped on a spaceship in eskimo land, a company telling you that you can't do what you want at home for your entire like you're going to tell me i'm retarded for not taking your path. was all that money worth your life though?

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i'm not trapped up north for half of my life, and after i get off probation in a couple of months i can get to get stoned again. when i get off work i can hang out at home or drive around town. when you got off work what did u do? go to the sausage party? having a job in the spot you live is the best. and also having a job that doesn't tell me what i can and can't do on my own time is the best too. since you already wasted half your life trapped on a spaceship in eskimo land, a company telling you that you can't do what you want at home for your entire like you're going to tell me i'm retarded for not taking your path. was all that money worth your life though?

Suit yourself buddy. Just remind yourself every now and then how you let drugs and alcohol determine your fate in life. 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no idea how anyone lives in the south in the summer.  i want out of the cold in Jan-March and maybe mid November till mid December.  Florida is super convenient for that from NE vs going to AZ but I think i'll prob do what tom did and go rv for awhile unless the market really crashes and I can buy cheap in a desirable area on the water.  My goal now is just to decide where.  think i am going down first weekend in April to do some more looking around  

my cabin in N mn is on a road with a lot of small 3 season places prob 8 out  of 10 of them are people who are only there from june to mid oct then back to fl or az . funny thing is when some one dies off usually same situation with new snowbirds buying a summer only  place . 

you could not pay me to be in az FL in July 

9 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hey field marshal peckersucker, you better get some better scouts cause your intel is faulty. maybe upgrade to hdmi so u can see better

no you are just a sorry sack not willing to accept responsability for your position in life and it will be the same story till you are dead . sad thing is you will prob pass that pathetic trate on to your kids like your dad did to you and so it goes . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my cabin in N mn is on a road with a lot of small 3 season places prob 8 out  of 10 of them are people who are only there from june to mid oct then back to fl or az . funny thing is when some one dies off usually same situation with new snowbirds buying a summer only  place . 

The entire south sucks in summer but AZ is probably the worst. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Three guys I retired with now live in Florida. Naples, Ft Meyers, West Palm Beach areas. They enjoy the weather. Groceries are reasonable. Home prices reasonable. Thats about the end of their praise of Florida. 

They all complain about the bugs, humidity, people, congestion, traffic, homeless, smell, etc. All want out and will likely be moving soon. 

The Rio Grand Valley is a very nice place to live from Oct to May. Great weather and cheap living. I have half a dozen buddies who live in the 956. Cool place but not much to do. 

I have been to every single state in the union and almost 2 dozen different countries. I can say without a doubt that Lake Havasu City AZ is one of the coolest little cities on the planet. This place is cheap living with something to do every single week and virtually every single day.    Drive your SxS or golf cart on the street, over 50 restaurants, happy hour from 2-6 every day,  great local artists, hundreds of miles of offroad trails in every direction. Young people everywhere. There are no bad days in Havasu. 

355FC6A7-8EAD-48D2-865C-B7689E3EBB61.png

sounds like you are trapped by the company bosses telling you how to live lol 

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

instead those years were wasted being told what and what not to do by corporate america. you get the point here? i am not going to let a company tell me what i can and cannot do on my own time. never, if i like being politically incorrect and getting stoned then i'm going to fuckin do it because i want to. 

lol dont be a tool . look around at who is trapped in life . the people who can't afford even a tank of gas or a car to put it in . living off govenment handouts always hoping they can scrounge enough cash to pay the electric bill.

or the guys living in a nice house driving new trucks and a vacation to a warm island 4 weeks a yr buying what ever new sleds boats bikes campers they want when they want  then done working for good at 50 or 55? 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol dont be a tool . look around at who is trapped in life . the people who can't afford even a tank of gas or a car to put it in . living off govenment handouts always hoping they can scrounge enough cash to pay the electric bill.

or the guys living in a nice house driving new trucks and a vacation to a warm island 4 weeks a yr buying what ever new sleds boats bikes campers they want when they want  then done working for good at 50 or 55? 

Awe now yu gone and made sense to a nonsensical argument.  how dare yOU

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The entire south sucks in summer but AZ is probably the worst. 

I can't imajin it 

we plan on keeping our MN cabin place but if for some reason we have to stay in 1 place is why i keep thinking Falgstaff in the back of my mind . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I worked on an air force runway in FLA in JUne. All set with ever seeing fla in summer again.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my guess is you licked boots for 10 then had your own lickers for 20 . 

Well... BP had lots of rules. I followed them. I didn't always like the rules but I followed them. Especially when I had crews working under me.

that is the opitomy of licking boots.  

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I can't imajin it 

we plan on keeping our MN cabin place but if for some reason we have to stay in 1 place is why i keep thinking Falgstaff in the back of my mind . 

Flagstaff is cold from Oct to April. Fuck that. 

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Flagstaff is cold from Oct to April. Fuck that. 

so you take what a 20 min drive down the hill to be in the 70s and up the hill 20 min to ride sleds 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. Its a bit further than that for 70f and i dont know of any sled riding in AZ. There may be some but Ive never heard of it. 

and what 30 miles to Sedona . sweatshirt and jeans always my fav weather 

Screenshot_20200216-114905.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

after i get off probation let's do a precision rifle series match

We have all witnessed your complete incompetence with a rifle. You are a useless waste of flesh and should go for a swim in the river. Scumbag shithead.