Check your account email address ×

States with the lowest wages.

52 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he is old and decrepit and barely slaved himself into retirement. he sacrificed about 20 years total being trapped away from home. he has money now, but soon he will keel over and what is all that money going to do for him then?

That’s absolutely not true, Franklin. Wrong.

Tom has done very well for himself and lived the dream, retiring at 55. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are absolutely right. Frankie is barely 20. He let one opportunity slip by but there is still a chance he will get a grip on life and take advantage of whats available. 

Rural AK has many challenges but access to information isn't one of them.  The opportunity is there for the taking. 

Anytime in the Alaska villages....  you will see that opportunity for success is stacked against them worse than inner city blacks....  but the support of the Us government and the native corporations would make it easy if it wasn’t for such laziness of the native population.

Edited by BOHICA

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Little Jr had potential 5,6,7 years ago.....  Now he is the stereotypical mid 20’s Alaska Native.  Those that had the will power to make it out of a shitty life of the native way, big props to them like your friends that made it out.  It’s rare!!!

i live by myself, have my own truck, and work for a local. i know how to weld and have a growing tool collection. most important of all i'm not a bitch little faggot like you are, i didn't grow up next to walmart, if i needed or wanted to i can head west and live a life of zero income. a worthless faggot like you would perish if the lights went out

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Anytime in the Alaska villages....  you will see that opportunity for success is stacked against them worse then inner city blacks....  but the support of the Us government and the native corporations would make it easy if it wasn’t for such laziness of the native population.

Yep. IMO its mental laziness more than anything. Native kids know how to work because their elders showed them how its done. Grandpas and uncles have shown Native kids how to sustain life on their own with no help from anyone. That is no easy feat. Its very difficult to sustain life without a grocery store. If these kids would just put their mind to work they would have it made in life. 

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Anytime in the Alaska villages....  you will see that opportunity for success is stacked against them worse than inner city blacks....  but the support of the Us government and the native corporations would make it easy if it wasn’t for such laziness of the native population.

i ain't gunna bullshit ya but native corporations are embodied with inter family corruption. if you're not apart of the circle of corruption(which i am not) then there is no support. uncle sam ain't no help either, i make too much money for welfare. i should apply for a grant for a better computer so i can hand out ass whoopens to degenerates like yourself tho

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. IMO its mental laziness more than anything. Native kids know how to work because their elders showed them how its done. Grandpas and uncles have shown Native kids how to sustain life on their own with no help from anyone. That is no easy feat. Its very difficult to sustain life without a grocery store. If these kids would just put their mind to work they would have it made in life. 

They have the cards stacked against them....  they aren’t going to be homeless, they aren’t going to go Hungry, they aren’t going to go with out heat in the winter cause it is provided for them.  Govt and native corps see to it...  Ted Stevens made the native super lazy cause they could be.  Successful???  No but they can survive easily cause of that guy and what he set up.

Edited by BOHICA

They have the cards stacked against them....  they aren’t going to be homeless, they aren’t going to go Hungry, they aren’t going to go with out heat in the winter cause it is provided for them.  Govt and native corps see to it...  Ted Stevens made the native super lazy cause they could be.  Successful???  No but they can survive easily cause of that guy and what he set up.

that isn't true. you see lots of homeless indians and eskimos around here. with no heat. yeah they got quest cards, but ain't no one going to buy them a house or build them a fire

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Its hard for me to argue with this. I have many young native friends from dozens of villages across Alaska. I wish what you’re saying wasn't true. Only the eager kids escape this reality. 

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

that isn't true. you see lots of homeless indians and eskimos around here. with no heat. yeah they got quest cards, but ain't no one going to buy them a house or build them a fire

So Indians are living outside in Fairbanks this time of year????  :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Its hard for me to argue with this. I have many young native friends from dozens of villages across Alaska. I wish what you’re saying wasn't true. Only the eager kids escape this reality. 

I saw it first hand for several years.  It’s hard for them to escape.....  99% of them have Franky style attitude.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Frankie, you are a Doyon Corp shareholder. You are a smart kid. With just a little effort you can make it in life. 

The choice is yours man. Dont let partying decide your career choice. You aren’t smart enough to do that. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Frankie, you are a Doyon Corp shareholder. You are a smart kid. With just a little effort you can make it in life. 

The choice is yours man. Dont let partying decide your career choice. You aren’t smart enough to do that. 

doyon gives me 1000 dollars a year. that's all they'll ever do for me. doyon is only for money embezzlement of a select few

No they are not. It was -30 again last week. 

why don't u drive up here your self retard? there is lots of homeless people here. go volunteer at the soup kitchen and you'll see. fucking retarded fuck trying to tell me what is and isn't true in my neighborhood.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Well when you see them you are looking at yourself on your current course fyi

i was one of them when i got out of jail, it took me 5 months to find a job. yeah i could go to the food bank and soup kitchen for food but i has no where to go. a few friends helped me out sometimes, but i was released in january with nothing and i escaped it. you would have died because you're such a faggot. you should be ashamed fyi

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

doyon gives me 1000 dollars a year. that's all they'll ever do for me. doyon is only for money embezzlement of a select few

Doyon is your pathway out of poverty. Dont be stupid. There are hundreds of opportunities for you through Doyon. 

Clean up your attitude and Get into an apprentice program.   

Ive said all I need to say. Its up to you now. 

• Gold Member

Its too bad. I know you're right.  I had hope for Frankie. 

Ya years ago I thought he could escape by seeing his post here on FS.  I think that reality show may have diverted him into the spiral.  Father Time is closing that opportunity on him.

Ya years ago I thought he could escape by seeing his post here on FS.  I think that reality show may have diverted him into the spiral.  Father Time is closing that opportunity on him.

Father time is Frankies worst enemy.