Check your account email address ×

States with the lowest wages.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Yea. Lets make that happen. You think I’ll still be alive when you get off probation?  LOL. 

Why you trying to talk any sense in the kid???   Born Native, will always be a native.  Very few natives make it.  Prolly less then 1 percent.  Lost causes.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Why you trying to talk any sense in the kid???   Born Native, will always be a native.  Very few natives make it.  Prolly less then 1 percent.  Lost causes.

That is complete bull shit. I know many native kids who have and are making it.  Two of my closest friends are native kids in their mid 30’s from the bush, Ft Yukon and Eagle. These two guys are brilliant. Big, lean, bad ass native boys. They see something once and they have it down. Both were my apprentices, one in ‘03, the other in ‘05. Both are making $250k per year being bad asses. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up u weak american faggot

If you consider a life of turning wrenches on lawn mowers and snowblowers in Fairbanks a life...  well just kill your yourself...  it is a step up from tanana but barely.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

lol, touché

stick around for couple more months, if you can. damn i bet u wish u had those years and years stuck up north back now don't ya?

Frankie,  I retired at 55. I put in my time and now have the rest of my life to live. I sacrificed a bunch being married to the oil field but I didnt waste those years on booze and drugs. I made it. 

You could to but not with your current attitude. You need to change your mindset if you want to succeed at life.

Your choice. Only you can make it. . 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is complete bull shit. I know many native kids who have and are making it.  Two of my closest friends are native kids in their mid 30’s from the bush, Ft Yukon and Eagle. These two guys are brilliant. Big, lean, bad ass native boys. They see something once and they have it down. Both were my apprentices, one in ‘03, the other in ‘05. Both are making $250k per year being bad asses. 

So 2 out of how many natives....  props to those that make it though and good on them.  But 99% of the Alaska natives are a waste of oxygen.

Just now, BOHICA said:

So 2 out of how many natives....  props to those that make it though and good on them.  But 99% of the Alaska natives are a waste of oxygen.

I agree the odds aren't good but many native kids are super smart. They have everything going against them from the beginning but some pull through. 

Look at Frankie even. He is a smart kid that has never had anyone give him more than a second look. He is from a tiny village in the middle of fucking nowhere. With the right influence he could very easily become a productive member of society. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Frankie,  I retired at 55. I put in my time and now have the rest of my life to live. I sacrificed a bunch being married to the oil field but I didnt waste those years on booze and drugs. I made it. 

You could to but not with your current attitude. You need to change your mindset if you want to succeed at life.

Your choice. Only you can make it. . 

instead those years were wasted being told what and what not to do by corporate america. you get the point here? i am not going to let a company tell me what i can and cannot do on my own time. never, if i like being politically incorrect and getting stoned then i'm going to fuckin do it because i want to. 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

you are nothing but a call of duty playing faggot. a weak and worthless being. i know my community members slapped the fuck out of you for being such a faggot but hey, that was your fault

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

instead those years were wasted being told what and what not to do by corporate america. you get the point here? i am not going to let a company tell me what i can and cannot do on my own time. never, if i like being politically incorrect and getting stoned then i'm going to fuckin do it because i want to. 

Well you will be destined to a life of poverty or barely above. Its your choice. No one to blame but yourself. 

• Gold Member

I agree the odds aren't good but many native kids are super smart. They have everything going against them from the beginning but some pull through. 

Look at Frankie even. He is a smart kid that has never had anyone give him more than a second look. He is from a tiny village in the middle of fucking nowhere. With the right influence he could very easily become a productive member of society. 

Very few make it.  Props to them that do for sure.  It’s like a African  American making it out of the intercity.  Pretty rare.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Bet you will handle that by yourself at some point.  My guess is booze or drug induced passed out winter frozen to death for you

so are u too scared because you're such a weak little faggot that grew up next to walmart and the only people u kill is on xbox? i don't blame u

• Gold Member

you are nothing but a call of duty playing faggot. a weak and worthless being. i know my community members slapped the fuck out of you for being such a faggot but hey, that was your fault

Shut the fuck up you worthless chug

• Gold Member

so are u too scared because you're such a weak little faggot that grew up next to walmart and the only people u kill is on xbox? i don't blame u

Don’t play vid games.  Last vid game console that I owned was an original Nintendo

• Gold Member

You sure will if you let alcohol and drugs decide your career path. 

You aren't stupid. Don't be stupid. 

Little Jr had potential 5,6,7 years ago.....  Now he is the stereotypical mid 20’s Alaska Native.  Those that had the will power to make it out of a shitty life of the native way, big props to them like your friends that made it out.  It’s rare!!!

Just now, BOHICA said:

Little Jr had potential 5,6,7 years ago.....  Now he is the stereotypical mid 20’s Alaska Native.  Those that had the will power to make it out of a shitty life of the native way, big props to them like your friends that made it out.  It’s rare!!!

You are absolutely right. Frankie is barely 20. He let one opportunity slip by but there is still a chance he will get a grip on life and take advantage of whats available. 

Rural AK has many challenges but access to information isn't one of them.  The opportunity is there for the taking.