Check your account email address ×

Selling some shit

Anler

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I didn't like the way it fit. Going with a modular instead. I wore that thing for about 45 minutes. It's basically brand new.

I wish I would have known about this , last week.  I just bought my kid a 509, 2XL, this past Sunday at Novi. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The speed strap mounts are on the helmet. I suppose I could pry them off but you or j dog should just buy the combo.

I just bought a helmet and that would be 1.25 sizes to big

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I wish I would have known about this , last week.  I just bought my kid a 509, 2XL, this past Sunday at Novi. 

you should smash analers fucking throat out for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Woodtick said:

I wish I could help you out and buy some of this junk. I don't have a fat coconut and I hate Ski Doo. Sorry,wish I could help. :guzzle:

Ok, fuck off then eh...

• Like 1

Helmet and goggles are sold!

Still have the gps and saddle bags for sale. 

Gps has the red pine mapping trail maps already installed. Lot of you dumb mother fuckers could use a gps with maps! :bc:

Still have the gps for sale and the saddlebags.

I am also selling the linq 2 up seat which comes with a separate seat, mounting brackets and backrest. Never used. $500. I'll post some pics later. This is a linq set up so it come off and on in seconds. Pretty sweet set up if you have kids or want to take the old lady out in the woods and dump her off!

Ok didn't even have to post pics of the 2 up seat, one of our colleagues snatched it up quick. Still have the incredible gps with mounting hardware and cables and trail maps installed! 

And skidoo saddlebags with mounting bolts and cam locks. Don't snooze!