Check your account email address ×

Warren Blames America’s Racist ‘Legacy’ For Minority Staffers Resigning From Her Campaign

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  My campaign is sexist but its American legacy's fault.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/warren-blames-campaign-toxicity-on-american-legacy-of-racism

Edited by Highmark

Funny how their own talking points seem to backfire on the Dem party. 

Here is another.

The two leaders of Milwaukee's host committee for the 2020 Democratic National Convention are out.

Late Tuesday, the board for the Milwaukee 2020 Host Committee terminated President Liz Gilbert and her chief of staff, Adam Alonso. The move comes just one day after the board suspended the pair and launched an investigation into “toxic workplace” allegations. 

The Journal Sentinel reported Tuesday that a group of senior women staffers wrote an unsigned letter last week complaining of being "bullied and intimidated" by Alonso — something they said Gilbert did nothing to stop. They said Alonso's actions fostered a "toxic and unstable" culture.

"Every employee has a right to feel respected in their workplace," said a one-page statement from the board.

"Based on the information we have learned to date, we believe the work environment did not meet the ideals and expectations of the Milwaukee 2020 Host Committee Board of Directors. Accordingly, Liz Gilbert and Adam Alonso are no longer employed by the organization, effective immediately."

Just watched her for a few minutes on C-SPAN. I think she's in NH. 

It's enough to make me drink some NYQUIL to calm my fukkin' nerves.

Her hyper-thyroid condition is so irritating. Maybe if she was getting banged hard by that wimp of a husband she's got, she would calm the fuck down. 

God, does she grate on my nerves. She's just spouting bullshit, and people are lapping it up. Can't wait for her to throw the towel in. She loves the adulation. She loves hearing herself talk. She won't go down without a fight, unfortunately.  

One of the amusing results from the Iowa caucuses vote Monday is
that candidate Elizabeth Warren failed to carry "Pocahontas" and "Cherokee"
counties in Iowa.  And "Yes" there are indeed
a  Pocahontas and Cherokee counties in Iowa.
  • Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Liawatha is clearly losing her mind.  The idea of her up on stage with Trump makes me start to laugh.  He'd have her triggered within minutes!   :lmao:

Uncanny resemblance here:

Image result for elizabeth warren triggerd gif

It would be a bloodbath Id almost feel sorry for her. 

• Like 1

Looking at this all from my independent, politically free-agent view, this is all an act, from the theater of the absurd. 

In my mind, ALL THE CANDIDATES ARE AN ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Trump has gotten a lot done, but at what price for our national psyche. 

I've been on CNN and Fox for so many hours in the last three years, it's no wonder I'm so behind in my work!!!

Jesus, please re-incarnate Ronald Reagan so I can have a few years of calm security, and a break from this insane national scene. 

Hey boyz, like Uncle Znotty has been preachin' for years...……………….MORE BLACK AMERICA IN OUR FUKKIN' WHITE FACES. 24/7, 365, in our faces. Just won't stop, never will. 

Hey, I agree whole-heartedly, that the blacks have been horribly treated in America. However, they can't make whites accept them. They can't force whites to want to hang with them...……….it ain't gonna' happen. 

Their energy should be directed at establishing a BLACK AMERICA in America. Peaceful, separation to a southern area, Mississipi, Alabama, etc, and call it a fukkin' day. 

Jesus Christ, acceptance isn't gonna' happen for the most part. Yes, we had a black president, yes we have Oprah, and Shaquille, but for the most part, America has more racial hatred than ever!!!