Check your account email address ×

God do I hate these people

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  What a piece of shit.  

Looks like Bernie isn't much better.  

Does Bernie have a giant boeing plane that says SANDERS on the sides? What a dick!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does Bernie have a giant boeing plane that says SANDERS on the sides? What a dick!

no he hides behind the stairs till the crew clears the tarmac of cams . he spends more than the rest on jets .

Screenshot_20200204-195252.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Bitch runs around lecturing everyone about climate change while flying all over the country 

If you watch the video as is you’re only seeing what the deep state wants you to see.  To see the truth you need to play it in reverse at half speed.  Once you do that you’ll clearly be able to see a baller ass woman moon-walking onto a private jet.  Open your eyes!!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If you watch the video as is you’re only seeing what the deep state wants you to see.  To see the truth you need to play it in reverse at half speed.  Once you do that you’ll clearly be able to see a baller ass woman moon-walking onto a private jet.  Open your eyes!!

Hahahaha. That was pretty good. :bc:  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I aim to please!!

My apologies. I never thought for one moment, Warren's, plane could be a High efficiency propane burning one, and therefore, like you, rather than just talk the talk is actually walking the walk. :news:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, irv said:

My apologies. I never thought for one moment, Warren's, plane could be a High efficiency propane burning one, and therefore, like you, rather than just talk the talk is actually walking the walk. :news:

The video cuts off a bit short but if you fast forward 3 years into the future you’ll see that her policies of increasing R&D for alternate methods of energy production including strong investment in nuclear as well as re-negotiated trade deals that hold countries like China and India accountable to lower their emissions will more than offset the jet fuel used on this flight.  It’s like investing - sometimes you’ve gotta spend money to make money.  Plus I don’t think the Amish have put forward a viable candidate this election cycle so unfortunately that just isn’t an option.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Anler said:

Does Trump scream the perils of MMCC?  

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The video cuts off a bit short but if you fast forward 3 years into the future you’ll see that her policies of increasing R&D for alternate methods of energy production including strong investment in nuclear as well as re-negotiated trade deals that hold countries like China and India accountable to lower their emissions will more than offset the jet fuel used on this flight.  It’s like investing - sometimes you’ve gotta spend money to make money.  Plus I don’t think the Amish have put forward a viable candidate this election cycle so unfortunately that just isn’t an option.  

China and India are 2 decades minimum away from worrying about so called "cleaner" energy.   They simply have too many people to seriously go down that road.

Don't get me wrong....they will build it for us however they simply will not comply with what the international community thinks they should do.   Not going to happen. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China and India are 2 decades minimum away from worrying about so called "cleaner" energy.   They simply have too many people to seriously go down that road.

Don't get me wrong....they will build it for us however they simply will not comply with what the international community thinks they should do.   Not going to happen. 

And seeing the US is only responsible for about 10% of emissions, even if we went to 0 % , the industrial growth of those 2 countries would  add our 10% back in.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Running faster than a 4 minute mile was once considered impossible until Roger Bannister came along.  Courage over Cynicism my friend. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They are constantly building new coal plants all the time. Despite what some think about their emission reduction promise, they have no idea China can't be trusted with anything they do or say. :snack:

China Is Still Building an Insane Number of New Coal Plants

While the rest of the world turns away from the fossil fuel, China is investing big in coal-powered electricity.

https://www.wired.com/story/china-is-still-building-an-insane-number-of-new-coal-plants/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Running faster than a 4 minute mile was once considered impossible until Roger Bannister came along.  Courage over Cynicism my friend. 

Tell that to a country with 1.35 billion people that it needs to provide energy for.