Check your account email address ×

Police officer trolls faggot ass Antifa pussies

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

so the open flame wasnt an infraction worthy of addressing? calmly ending a wrong doing without arrest.  pretty well handled imo  they can protest til ther little hearts are content.

if they are too scared to do it and stand up for it like adults, it aint gonna go anywhere.  thats just my thought tho.

Right you just defend the cop because you don't like antifa. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They give permits for sidewalk fires? Where and when?

Is there an ordinance even?

Where exactly was this protest, it's off the street apparently.

Again, failure by cop to address the situation, he fled cowardly.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

They give permits for sidewalk fires? Where and when?

You summed it up earlier with your level of retardation in this thread has risen post. Unbelievable how some people think nowadays. :crazy:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

So lighting fires on the sidewalk is legal? What code is that?

I don't know, why weren't they arrested?

I don't want to give any credit where it isn't due but usually when some group plans a demonstration that will invoke an emotional response from on lookers they check the laws first so they can potentially sue if their rights are violated. That's why my first post was "theater". Because that's what it is, it's theater for simpletons. Like most of JT's threads. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

I don't know, why weren't they arrested?

I don't want to give any credit where it isn't due but usually when some group plans a demonstration that will invoke an emotional response from on lookers they check the laws first so they can potentially sue if their rights are violated. That's why my first post was "theater". Because that's what it is, it's theater for simpletons. Like most of JT's threads. :bc:

Uh huh

While your pro arrest most common sense people he did exactly as he should. The fact you've called it an assault 100x already says who the simpleton is 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

That and he didn't assault anyone

I rarely defend cops this is one case I do  😂

Sure you do, that video was made with you in mind. You and the others. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right you just defend the cop because you don't like antifa. 

NaH i try to look at things realistically.  people lighting a fire in public, where there is no chance they had a permt to do so and the law enforcment on site stopped it.   see easy peasy 

im not the one getting all emotional and confused on right and wrong here.    

• Like 3

Uh huh

While your pro arrest most common sense people he did exactly as he should. The fact you've called it an assault 100x already says who the simpleton is 

Did one of the antifa guys get fire extinguisher spray on him? I know you don't care but technically that's assault. If he got that shit in his eye or mouth could have been serious. So basically an intended peaceful (albeit inciteful) protest could have had injuries from a cop being an emotional retard. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did one of the antifa guys get fire extinguisher spray on him? I know you don't care but technically that's assault. If he got that shit in his eye or mouth could have been serious. So basically an intended peaceful (albeit inciteful) protest could have had injuries from a cop being an emotional retard. :bc:

luckily his eyes and face were covered with a mask then! 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He aimed directly for the flame on front of him. Sbyl if only they had that good of aim with thier service weapons

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Maybe antifa isn't as dumb as some thought! :lol:

I know it feels good to stick up for the outcasts and misunderstood losers of today, it's a compassionate trait we all have but this is just silly. 

Back in the day they beat peaceful hippies and we've evolved so much from that and it's still not enough!

I know it feels good to stick up for the outcasts and misunderstood losers of today, it's a compassionate trait we all have but this is just silly. 

Back in the day they beat peaceful hippies and we've evolved so much from that and it's still not enough!

I'm sticking up for freedom so I'm always right. :bc:

by the way I'm sure they're playing well just to throw the litter on the ground afterwards so they should have took them for that

#boom 

I hate litterers :bc: