Check your account email address ×

Police officer trolls faggot ass Antifa pussies

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh you’re a cop hater now too? Lets see we will add you to the list with Ben Jimmy Moto And Spindry. 

Don’t drag me into your idiocy ya flat

earth fucktard . :lol:

BTW Tickets as the FS arbiter of intellectualism is beyond laughable. 

DCC6C7EC-B413-4E62-8505-CF2359D41530.jpeg.7ca31c5829f116d4a2bef21c14d5fe09.jpeg

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You just said they were both cowards. Try to make up your mind. 

When you assault someone and then flee to safety that is cowardly. Pretty simple really. 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

The retardation levels here are climbing above normal levels 

Well yeah because the retards outnumber Neal and I by quite a bit. But we are holding our own using facts and logic instead of emotional justification and false equivalencies. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Well yeah because the retards outnumber Neal and I by quite a bit. But we are holding our own using facts and logic instead of emotional justification and false equivalencies. :bc:

You are number 2 dumbest behind pouts 

Revkev is 3rd. Let that sink in a bit :lol:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The comment on one is not reliant on the other.

The cop is a coward, the trimester photos dude is as coward.

Do you agree that both are cowards, or do you contend neither is?

Neal

cop is just poking the hornets nest. I'm sure he'd gladly beat any of those fucks to within an inch of their lives if he could but can't in uniform and on camera so just decided he'd make them cry.

College neal is a coward for sure. See's an opportunity to be the tough guy he longs to be with just women there and then scurries away to the safety of the library when confronted by a man. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You are number 2 dumbest behind pouts 

Revkev is 3rd. Let that sink in a bit :lol:

You haven't refuted anything, you just come in and start calling names. Tell tale sign that you have lost. "Yeah well you're a poopy head!" Let that sink in... 

if these antifa peolpe would stand tall and not hide behind hoods and masks, and not just try to shout others into submission some mmmmmmmight earn a little respect. til then they will get ZERO from me and most other rational adults.    me   a boot licker   

bugs.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cop is just poking the hornets nest. I'm sure he'd gladly beat any of those fucks to within an inch of their lives if he could but can't in uniform and on camera so just decided he'd make them cry.

College neal is a coward for sure. See's an opportunity to be the tough guy he longs to be with just women there and then scurries away to the safety of the library when confronted by a man. :lol: 

They're both cowards. If that cop wasn't an emotional pussy he would have just done his job and observed until a law was broken. Like he is supposed to. Now if a freedom pants dude did that it would be a protest to a protest. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hemm, seems @AKIQPilot said both or neither, you must be violating logic with a split decision...

Neal

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

if these antifa peolpe would stand tall and not hide behind hoods and masks, and not just try to shout others into submission some mmmmmmmight earn a little respect. til then they will get ZERO from me and most other rational adults.    me   a boot licker   

bugs.jpg

Exact same words can be said of coppers.

Neal

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

if these antifa peolpe would stand tall and not hide behind hoods and masks, and try to shout others into submission some mmmmmmmight earn a little respect. til then they will get ZERO from me and most other rational adults.    me   a boot licker   

bugs.png

I never defended antifas message or tactics, just their right to protest. And also criticized that cop for being unprofessional. Too bad emotions get in the way of facts for some. 

Just now, Anler said:

I never defended antifas message or tactics, just their right to protest. And also criticized that cop for being unprofessional. Too bad emotions get in the way of facts for some. 

so the open flame wasnt an infraction worthy of addressing? calmly ending a wrong doing without arrest.  pretty well handled imo  they can protest til ther little hearts are content.

if they are too scared to do it and stand up for it like adults, it aint gonna go anywhere.  thats just my thought tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

so the open flame wasnt an infraction worthy of addressing? calmly ending a wrong doing without arrest.  pretty well handled imo  they can protest til ther little hearts are content.

if they are too scared to do it and stand up for it like adults, it aint gonna go anywhere.  thats just my thought tho.

We don't know, did the protest have a permit?  The cop simply didn't address the issue, he was a coward.

Neal

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

They're both cowards. If that cop wasn't an emotional pussy he would have just done his job and observed until a law was broken. Like he is supposed to. Now if a freedom pants dude did that it would be a protest to a protest. 

So lighting fires on the sidewalk is legal? What code is that?

• Like 1