Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gives MasterCard 50 million of taxpayer dollars

Rod

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

do you understand incentives and what they are?  

The RIGHT cries to give tax breaks to companies/businesses to open in their city, happens all the time, in this case MC will open in Canada instead of USA - win for us 380+ high paying jobs 

MC to invest 500 million into Canada, giving jobs here for many decades to come in cyber protection and investigations of crime

Tell me the bad again - REBEL and POSTMENnial must of gave you your opinion again

When taxes are cut for Business why are you not complaining :dunno: 

go to REBEL for your response 

Shit tickler :groin:trailmaker

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you called Trump a genius for giving billions to companies with the massive gift of reduction 

You cheer cities giving a Property tax break to rich companies to open up :dunno: 

really can you guys be anymore obvious 

Arcticbeta:groin:trailmaker

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Shit tickler :groin:trailmaker

I still think you're as stupid as Trail but it's very fucking close! 

Fail, $500m for 278 jobs is like $1.8M per job. Care to break down why MC needs to invest $1.8M for every single job like your Liberal overlords claim, considering the infrastructure and RE already exists because they are housing the centre at NuData?

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

I wonder how many junkies that currently live in a tent on hastings street will get jobs at MC. High pay...Haha, you would have to be high to think 50k is high pay in a city where housing is 2500 per month to rent a 2 bedroom.

Are you going to apply?

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Fail, $500m for 278 jobs is like $1.8M per job. Care to break down why MC needs to invest $1.8M for every single job like your Liberal overlords claim, considering the infrastructure and RE already exists because they are housing the centre at NuData?

Looks like Trail's ran to Google to find a CBC or Toronto Star article somewhere? This was copied a few minutes ago but now he is gone. 

RECENTLY BROWSING   3 MEMBERS

Here are some of the largest current subsidies in Canada.

Subsidy name Who gives it? Who gets it? How much is it worth?*
LNG Canada investment** Canada LNG Canada CAD 275 million
Direct spending & budgetary transfers*** Canada Oil and gas companies CAD 112 million
Crown royalty reductions Alberta Oil and gas companies CAD 1.162 billion
Tax exemptions for certain fuels & uses in industry Alberta Industry CAD 298 million
Royalty reductions, including deep drilling and infrastructure credits British Columbia Oil and gas companies CAD 631 million
Reduced tax for aviation fuel Ontario Aviation Industry CAD 292 million
Tax exemption for coloured fuels used in agriculture Ontario Agricultural industry CAD 248 million
Fuel tax exemptions and reductions  Quebec Industry and other consumers CAD 301 million

Suddenly the dumbfucks care about hand outs to Business.  :lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I  don't know what it takes to open up a new cyber security business - can you explain what it takes :dunno: 

NuData is owned by Mastercard :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I  don't know what it takes to open up a new cyber security business - can you explain what it takes :dunno: 

NuData is owned by Mastercard :dunno: 

Exactly. So there was no risk of them going elsewhere like you initially claimed. You were WRONG. As usual. 

it doesn’t take $1.8 M a job. You have any idea how unbelievable that is? :lol:

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Exactly. So there was no risk of them going elsewhere like you initially claimed. You were WRONG. As usual. 

it doesn’t take $1.8 M a job. You gave any idea how unbelievable that is? :lol:

WTF?  its a new company being made :dunno: it could have been in any city in the world NuData has nothing to do with it.  There is also Ethoco :dunno: 

I am going to assume hardware and software will be a huge cost - maybe you know something we don't 

that per job stat is really dumb I have never like that stat since there are so many variables 

I am going to assume a 500 million investment that will saved MC billions is a good investment for them

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

WTF?  its a new company being made :dunno: it could have been in any city in the world NuData has nothing to do with it.  There is also Ethoco :dunno: 

I am going to assume hardware and software will be a huge cost - maybe you know something we don't 

that per job stat is really dumb I have never like that stat since there are so many variables 

I am going to assume a 500 million investment that will saved MC billions is a good investment for them

The R&D centre is assuming NuData existing office space and the NuData CEO is heading the division. 

DUMB FUCKING FUCK! 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The R&D centre is assuming NuData existing office space and the NuData CEO is heading the division. 

DUMB FUCKING FUCK! 

Holyshit, never go full retard LMAO , its best to walk away while being partially retarded but failmaker didn't do that! :lol:  

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

DUMB FUCKING FUCK! 

so how much should MasterCard have invested since you feel they are wrong?  You claim to know all about this deal so lets here it.

tell me the process 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so how much should MasterCard have invested since you feel they are wrong?  You claim to know all about this deal so lets here it.

tell me the process 

You have any idea how much $500million is for a company that outsources 80% of its cyber security requirements? 

never mind the fact you claimed the libs gave this money to ensure the facility didn’t end up in the US and that is 100% wrong. 

You have any idea how much $500million is for a company that outsources 80% of its cyber security requirements? 

never mind the fact you claimed the libs gave this money to ensure the facility didn’t end up in the US and that is 100% wrong. 

I thought you knew more about this :lol:  but turns out you know nothing

Poor fail. So stupid. Gut hooked by liberal press releases again. 

I am wondering why this Mastercard investment was the one REBEL went after? 

I looked up the funding source, interesting out of 60 investments, Mastercard draws the line :lol: 

Ontario has reaped most of the investing, FORD has enjoyed these investments to most. 

you can see them here https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/125.nsf/eng/00012.html

anyway 1.8b has been given out with 44b invested by businesses - 67k jobs maintained and created

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am wondering why this Mastercard investment was the one REBEL went after? 

I looked up the funding source, interesting out of 60 investments, Mastercard draws the line :lol: 

Ontario has reaped most of the investing, FORD has enjoyed these investments to most. 

you can see them here https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/125.nsf/eng/00012.html

anyway 1.8b has been given out with 44b invested by businesses - 67k jobs maintained and created

The libs are paying for every single one of these jobs. The $500 mill has zero meat to it   Makes zero sense. Fodder for mouth breathers like you. The liberal base that buys Trudeau’s looking out for the middle class canned bullshit response to every question  hook line and sinker.