Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

Here are some facts!!

Retired cop , poaching

His rants we he gets cornered!

He got the boot on fs 1 threatened lawyers and suing!

Got booted a couple tiimes on fs2 threats of legal.action !

Post pics of out of season deer he gets called on it !! Threatens legal action !!

He discussed giving a memeber meat wow kinda odd that the.timing was spot on with the poach !!!

If you read this thread from the start several times he shows the guilt of poaching !! 

He was thrown a bone on that he was trolling , sorry he road the wave to avoid the fact he poached deer !!

To sum it up a cop of law poached deer!! 

BRAVO !!!

And again fuck of with the 800 dragon B.S I am not that memeber , let the crying begin !!!

Just now, The One said:

Here are some facts!!

Retired cop , poaching

His rants we he gets cornered!

He got the boot on fs 1 threatened lawyers and suing!

Got booted a couple tiimes on fs2 threats of legal.action !

Post pics of out of season deer he gets called on it !! Threatens legal action !!

He discussed giving a memeber meat wow kinda odd that the.timing was spot on with the poach !!!

If you read this thread from the start several times he shows the guilt of poaching !! 

He was thrown a bone on that he was trolling , sorry he road the wave to avoid the fact he poached deer !!

To sum it up a cop of law poached deer!! 

BRAVO !!!

And again fuck of with the 800 dragon B.S I am not that memeber , let the crying begin !!!

Fuck off Jack Ass

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck off Jack Ass

Not following anyone around stating fact !!! And yes said memeber has been accused of poaching in the past I am entitled to say the truth 

Just now, The One said:

Not following anyone around stating fact !!! And yes said memeber has been accused of poaching in the past I am entitled to say the truth 

Fuck off Jack Ass.  No one gives a shit what you have to say.  

On 1/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Went up back today to check the coyote-cam, and put out some new bait.

Couldn't stop laffin' about MARCHAND, THE SEWER RAT !!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2:

P1310321.JPG

P1310318.JPG

P1310319.JPG

P1310320.JPG

Ordered a new belt for the quad. Gonna' look for a battery tomorrow, that's gone too. 

Hope I can do the belt job. 

Battery is easy peasy.  

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ordered a new belt for the quad. Gonna' look for a battery tomorrow, that's gone too. 

Battery is easy peasy.  

Belt is super easy too. You have to take the plastic footrest off to get the cover off. At least you do on my sportsmans. 

The gasket goes inside the cover. It will try to stick to the backing plate. Pull it off the backing plate and slip it back into the groove in the cover. 

New belt is a 10 minute job. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Belt is super easy too. You have to take the plastic footrest off to get the cover off. At least you do on my sportsmans. 

The gasket goes inside the cover. It will try to stick to the backing plate. Pull it off the backing plate and slip it back into the groove in the cover. 

New belt is a 10 minute job. 

I was gonna' have the stealer do it. I called them 3 weeks ago. They said they have to give sleds priority right now, but would call me when they can take it. 3 weeks and one day. They haven't called back yet. They can go fuck themselves. 

I watched the vid on YouTube, the seal looks like the biggest hassle. I'll keep an eye on it.

Here's to hunting, fishing, riding quads, and lookin' for broads!  :bc: 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was gonna' have the stealer do it. I called them 3 weeks ago. They said they have to give sleds priority right now, but would call me when they can take it. 3 weeks and one day. They haven't called back yet. They can go fuck themselves. 

I watched the vid on YouTube, the seal looks like the biggest hassle. I'll keep an eye on it.

Here's to hunting, fishing, riding quads, and lookin' for broads!  :bc: 

The seal is easy too. Just stuff it back into the groove in the cover. When the seal is brand new it goes in one way. When the seal is old and used it goes in any way needed to make it fit. 

A brand new seal has a flat side to it. The flat side is supposed to go toward the backing plate.  

Just put the seal back in the best you can. It will be fine. 

The whole job is about 10 minutes with an little impact driver. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Battery is easy peasy.  

Did u get er done ?

2 hours ago, The One said:

Did u get er done ?

7 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Hey Po 550 just a question?

You stated "Hey mHomo, how about we both post pics of our broads, OK? ".

He he put up. Where's yours.:dunno:

I told him on PM that I would post mine, that I had to take them all over, and re-load them. They were on my other computer that shit the bed. I have to go through a ton of pics to find them, but I will. 

Also, the pic he posted is only a head shot. The girl that farted looked ok, when all we saw was her face/head, then we saw her horrifying ass farting.

I'm not sayin' Zoso's wife is fat, I'm just sayin' it's only a head shot. It looks like what used to be called a " GLAMOUR SHOT " around here. They advertised and girls would go in and have make-up and hair done, then they would take a pic of the girl, then air-brush it to make them look better. 

I'm not sayin' Zoso's wife had one of those shots, I'm just sayin' it's only a head-shot, and looks like it's been made-up and air-brushed, and shows no body. 

Poo 550

And BTW his girl is definitely not bad looking. 

As for weight I doubt she's too big by the shape of her face.

And some guy's/girls like little heavier partners. Who are we to say that's wrong? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Hey Po 550 just a question?

You stated "Hey mHomo, how about we both post pics of our broads, OK? ".

He he put up. Where's yours.:dunno:

If you notice her jaw lines and chin/neck looks a different color, indicating to me......air brushing. Just my .02c. 

8 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Poo 550

And BTW his girl is definitely not bad looking. 

As for weight I doubt she's too big by the shape of her face.

And some guy's/girls like little heavier partners. Who are we to say that's wrong? 

Ok, that's your opinion. 

I never said she was heavy, I said there was no body showing. The girl that farted had a horrifying ass, but her face looked ok. 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Battery is easy peasy.  

Belts are easy on them.  I find it way easier to loosen footwell and pull outwards, then you access cover and belt easier 

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Belts are easy on them.  I find it way easier to loosen footwell and pull outwards, then you access cover and belt easier 

Yes, I'll pull that panel out. I think I'll be able to, GIT 'ER DONE!!!   Thanks,  :bc: