Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

2 hours ago, The One said:

Looks yummy ! Did you use the rest of the deer for yote bait ? 

Fuck off and die. I'd like to use you for coyote bait, but the yotes probably wouldn't eat you, you stink so bad!!!   :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, The One said:

Looks yummy ! Did you use the rest of the deer for yote bait ? 

Whaddya' mean the rest of the deer? The guts or the meat? I already posted the meat, cut and wrapped and marked, you fukkin' dooshbag.

I also posted pics of the guts I use for coyote bail. Go fuck yourself, you street nigga. This thread Is for manly outdoorsman. not faggots like you.

Go to the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES OF FS.COM " thread. That was made just for homos like you. 

On 1/30/2020 at 12:06 PM, steve from amherst said:

Ive had some asshole call F&G on me because I shot a duck at 6:03 when legal shooting ended at 5:59 . By the time that deal was over I had $280 in fines and loss of license for 3 months.

They take their job too seriously

LMAO!!! A fukkin' duck!!! Couldn't you have at least shot a deer or a moose??? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

On 1/29/2020 at 6:59 AM, awful knawful said:

And since

The northern regions of the whitetails range experience shedding earlier than the Midwest, so around January. 

someone will lose their guns and hunting rights.

i hope there's a huge fucking fine!

Hey, there's a hockey player named after YOU!!!

Mahchand, the sewer rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

• Gold Member
On 2/4/2020 at 11:05 PM, Polaris 550 said:

My women don't have noses that look good...………………………….on a bull moose!!!!!

On 2/4/2020 at 11:07 PM, Polaris 550 said:

My pics will show some body...……………….not just a big, MAN-HEAD. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I did not, but what did he expect me to say?  

:news:

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Backstrap fever!!!! Cut-up back-strap marinating overnight. Going on the grille tomorrow.   This is what makes the grundge work worth it. :rockernana::yum:

P2070344.JPG

PC310301.JPG

How were the back straps ?

On 2/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

You definitely saved yourself from being stranded 

Been runnin' it around the farm for a couple days now...…...I think I'm ready to head way back. 

Seems to be runnin' real good. 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Got the new battery in, plus the belt job. Took much longer than I hoped. 

Seems to be runnin' good. 

Here's the cover off

Parts on floor

Old belt and new one

Lugs missing from old belt

Cracks in old belt

Lugs that I found in cover when I took it off

Cracked belt

Marks inside cover from lugs hitting it

All done and buttoned-up

I think I just avoided being stranded almost a mile into the woods, with no way to get the quad out!!!!! WHEW!!!! 

P2060332.JPG

P1310321.JPG

P2060330.JPG

P2060331.JPG

P2060333.JPG

P2060334.JPG

P2060335.JPG

P2060341.JPG

P2060342.JPG

P2060343.JPG

Nice work.  You got your money out of that belt no doubt.  It was a pretty easy job right?  Gasket didn't give you any issues? 

I have to wonder why you needed new screws for the plastic.  Those look like a they were from a cheap hardware store.  The factory bolts are only about $.80 each.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice work.  You got your money out of that belt no doubt.  It was a pretty easy job right?  Gasket didn't give you any issues? 

I have to wonder why you needed new screws for the plastic.  Those look like a they were from a cheap hardware store.  The factory bolts are only about $.80 each.  

Actually, if I hadn't overheated the belt hauling a trailer up a hill, it would probably still be OK. 5 1/2 years old. 

Gasket was ok.

I think I'm gettin' old and maybe arthritic. Took me a lot longer than I thought it would, and it was a bit tiring.

Mine is a 2014, it had those shitty PLASTIC snap-through fasteners. Rather than mess with those pieces of shit I just popped some nice metal nuts/bolts in. The plastic things get mangled, and are usually not re-usable.

It's really runnin' good now. Heading for the far woods soon. 

8 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

that's not a 550, that quad is actually 450 ??? correct me if I am wrong ?? time to trade it in for either 850 or 1000 :D 

Who the hell said it was a 550? 

It's a 2014, Sportsman 400 HO, (455 cc ). 

I like this quad, it has been a REALLY good quad. My 800 BRP OUTLANDER was a POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This 400 is great around the farm, and my trails. If I wanted a big machine I would either go with a Yam or big Poo. 

I'm a Polaris quad fan now. 

I would even look at a Tracker 570 if I needed a new one. They are like $5700.00. That's not bad. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the hell said it was a 550? 

It's a 2014, Sportsman 400 HO, (455 cc ). 

I like this quad, it has been a REALLY good quad. My 800 BRP OUTLANDER was a POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This 400 is great around the farm, and my trails. If I wanted a big machine I would either go with a Yam or big Poo. 

I'm a Polaris quad fan now. 

I would even look at a Tracker 570 if I needed a new one. They are like $5700.00. That's not bad. 

The 400 is a great machine will last forever 

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

that's not a 550, that quad is actually 450 ??? correct me if I am wrong ?? time to trade it in for either 850 or 1000 :D 

Those 850 's are sweet ! 

23 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Still no picture of the gimps imaginary women. If the gimp does post one, it will be a pic of his cousin from 1978.

I'm gonna post them, you faggot. Of course they won't be recent, ya' fukkin dildo. I told ya's I was  busy all last week. Shut your dirty, dangerous trucker mouth!! I'm watching shows on truckers and tow companies hauling them out of ditches. What's wrong with you fukkin queers!!! The accidents are horrendous!!!!!!!!!!

You truckers are death waiting to happen. Fuckin' jerks, you have no money, so you risk everybody's life by hauling all that shit. LOSER!! 

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Still no picture of the gimps imaginary women. If the gimp does post one, it will be a pic of his cousin from 1978.

Wut, you think you're big, 'cause you lease a fukkin' truck, risk your life all year, have a shitty house, and that pic is your wife!!! Well, you ain't so big, hot-shot!!! You wanna' go against my TNW??

Is that what you want, cunt-fazian bitch?