Check your account email address ×

McConnell Had No Clue About Bolton Book

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You were born white in Merca instead of black in South Africa. Anyone on this board started halfway up the ladder so stop whining.

No, I worked hard as fuck for what I got..16 years ago starting my business worked 3 jobs for a summer, saved what I could between having 2 kids, getting out of apartment living and buying a house. Bought a house , got my business started, kids into a stable environment, and good school district.

I never borrowed a dime from anyone, my closest family member lives a 1000, yes a 1000 miles away..So keep in mind I'm raising 2 kids solo...I still work a full-time job and owner/operate my landscape business..

Never had a thing handed to me in my life..So pretty much..I fucking rock..

Have you ever even have to interview for your job?

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

No, I worked hard as fuck for what I got..16 years ago starting my business worked 3 jobs for a summer, saved what I could between having 2 kids, getting out of apartment living and buying a house. Bought a house , got my business started, kids into a stable environment, and good school district.

I never borrowed a dime from anyone, my closest family member lives a 1000, yes a 1000 miles away..So keep in mind I'm raising 2 kids solo...I still work a full-time job and owner/operate my landscape business..

Cutting grass for a living?  Wow!!!! That's some major skills there.  Kudos for being such an asshole that no relative wants to be within 1,000 miles of you.  I'm not surprised with how easily triggered you are. 

Being a Trumpster you are probably one of those EEEEVAAAAN GELLICALSSS too.  So you'll understand that you reap what you sew. 

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cutting grass for a living?  Wow!!!! That's some major skills there.  Kudos for being such an asshole that no relative wants to be within 1,000 miles of you.  I'm not surprised with how easily triggered you are. 

Being a Trumpster you are probably one of those EEEEVAAAAN GELLICALSSS too.  So you'll understand that you reap what you sew. 

Ohhh, I'm super triggered..lol..Or my parents retired and moved south??  Gated community, golf course, no  dealing with 132 inches of snow a year,.. Normal stuff people do when their kids are self sufficient in life.. 

Not religious at all, don't have a problem with anyone believing in what ever they would like to believe in as long as they don't hurt themselves or anyone else because of it..If it betters someones life, cool with me if that's what they needed.

So hey,..did you have to interview for a job ever in your life?

:pc:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Honestly, haha, come to think you really seem to point out Trump's sins in marriage, anyone's divorce on here, my not being married and having kids..

Fuck, anything, you a Bible thumper?? Beta "God squad" Barbie hands??

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

“Worked for daddy”. That’s your entire resume.  And what is so fantastic and glorious about owning a machine that pumps out styrofoam packing peanuts all day long?

Rigid is a lot more valuable, not to mention much more credible, than you are.  His background and experience would be sought after on many levels.  Yours wouldn’t be at all.

Worthless, whining libtwat pussies are only seen as being valuable to other worthless, whining, libtwat pussies.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 12:23 PM, revkevsdi said:

You’ve got nothing that’s more successful than me.  My garden shed is probably worth more than your house loser. Now go pull someone’s hair ladyboy. 

Do you really make styrofoam packing peanuts?

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

:bc:

• Thanks 1