Check your account email address ×

Sanders vs Trump

f7ben

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, if it is Bernie vs Trump and Bernie manages to win, we will have an answer to what would have happened in 2016 if Bernie was the candidate. Because if Bernie wins 2020 then there's no way IMO he would have lost to Trump in 2016. 

He would have destroyed Trump in 2016. 2020 will be close because Bernie lost a lot of credibility over his Hillary endorsement. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, if it is Bernie vs Trump and Bernie manages to win, we will have an answer to what would have happened in 2016 if Bernie was the candidate. Because if Bernie wins 2020 then there's no way IMO he would have lost to Trump in 2016. 

But I don't see Bernie winning. 

X2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He would have destroyed Trump in 2016. 2020 will be close because Bernie lost a lot of credibility over his Hillary endorsement. 

That is what we call gratuitous speculation.  If anything, Bernies chances are stronger than they were in 2016.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

X2

That is what we call gratuitous speculation.  If anything, Bernies chances are stronger than they were in 2016.

Totally disagree....Bernie is tainted now 

Of course Trump is actually a bigger fucking retard than anyone though possible in 2016 so theres that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dems won't back Bernie. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

There is no swillary this time. Bernie should kick ass in the primary. He will do good in NH , maybe iowa. Then falter. Some super Tuesday he will get a reality check.

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes going to be the candidate

He should be and even if he is I don't think they throw the whole machine behind him. He is the antithesis to what they are about. He doesn't help them. They are better off with Trump. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Totally disagree....Bernie is tainted now 

Of course Trump is actually a bigger fucking retard than anyone though possible in 2016 so theres that

90 plus percent approval among Republicans baby.....and improved support among minorities and independents....yesssssss 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

I don't see it that way. There's more reasons to vote for Trump today than there were in 2016.

If anyone says they voted for him in 2016 but they aren't going to do so in 2020, then I want to know what exactly happened since then that has them changing their vote this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I don't see it that way. There's more reasons to vote for Trump today than there were in 2016.

If anyone says they voted for him in 2016 but they aren't going to do so in 2020, then I want to know what exactly happened since then that has them changing their vote this time.

The fact that Trump didnt follow through on his biggest promises ????

Healthcare , reducing spending , bringing troops home and ending wars?

I mean fuck he sucks

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh for sure! I am trying to give some respect to trumps challengers. I have been pretty consistent in predicting none of them have a prayer regardless. I think he has done a fantastic job as a first term president other than the division, which I place more squarely on the shoulders of the media and deep state, with their indoctrination, Regardless of how obnoxious he can be.  His rallies should give a strong hint at the level of his support.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I mean fuck he sucks

And you're surprised by this?

This is exactly what I'm saying. I want these people to tell me what he's done that surprises them. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh for sure! I am trying to give some respect to trumps challengers. I have been pretty consistent in predicting none of them have a prayer regardless. I think he has done a fantastic job as a first term president other than the division, which I place more squarely on the shoulders of the media and deep state, with their indoctrination, Regardless of how obnoxious he can be.  His rallies should give a strong hint at the level of his support.

Yes..... 1.1 trillion dollar budget deficit

FUCKING AMAZING JOB!!!!!

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean fuck he sucks

Who do you know that's being affected by these challenges?  How are they affecting anyone?  These arguments are 40 years old.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, bussman said:

Isn’t the plan to push the remaining females out of the primary just like they did the blacks so then Big Mike can come in and save the party? 

Big Mike is as hated as trump.