Check your account email address ×

Love taking calls from liberal campaigns.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I got 6 calls from the Elizabeth Warren campaign within 1 hour last night. :lol:   Love talking with these idiots.  Swear they are using the same scam that Sanders used in 16 because they ask for the same person.   Always Jennifer or Zachary.   I'm like nobody here by that name and never has been.   I've had this cell phone number since 1994.   Their reply is always the same.  "Oh well since I got you on the phone I'd like to talk to you about Elizabeth Warren.  :lol:  Here is my usual responses.

"Oh Pocahontas.....what would you like to tell me about her."    Click

"This is a MAGA house baby."   Click

"I don't have time to talk but yes I'll be voting for Mrs. Warren."   :lol:  Got to fuck with their internal polling at times.

"Sorry all my money is going to support Mr. Trump."   I even got a "Thats just great its not like Trump and Putin don't already have enough money."  :lol:  

With Sanders I could tell it was mostly elderly people so I was always nice.   Warren its young people and I love fucking with them.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Any state who wants the first caucus/primary can have the mother fucker.   From tv ads to phone calls its simply out of fucking hand. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Any state who wants the first caucus/primary can have the mother fucker.   From tv ads to phone calls its simply out of fucking hand. 

Tv sucks. Phone calls are nothing compared to robot calls

• Thanks 1

My wife has bizarrely gotten two texts from the Bernie campaign.  I responded to the last one with my quick thoughts on Bernie.  They replied they’d take her off the list immediately....lol.

No bid deal really but I thought it was funny.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife has bizarrely gotten two texts from the Bernie campaign.  I responded to the last one with my quick thoughts on Bernie.  They replied they’d take her off the list immediately....lol.

No bid deal really but I thought it was funny.

All the texts I simply reply to them this picture.

eat-a-bag-of-dicks-you-bunch-of-dirty-fucking-29849845.png

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I love all campain and sale calls .

being in NH we get them starting early when all the candidates are somewhat viable.  If i have time i fuck with them.  got one a few weeks back looking for my wife so had the daughter take it as she was in the car with me.