Check your account email address ×

Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

Just now, Reevester said:

I honestly love listening to his theories and I'm intrigued a bit, I'm feeding him weed gummies for sure if he shows. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I hope he shows up and we get him into something 

I’m guessing y’all ain’t ready for the theory on how Trump got elected and it’s connection to Nikolai Tesla, Trump’s uncle John, remote viewing, Project Looking Glass and using something called the yellow cube and how it originally had Hillary winning.  :lol:

Just now, bussman said:

I’m guessing y’all ain’t ready for the theory on how Trump got elected and it’s connection to Nikolai Tesla, Trump’s uncle John, remote viewing, Project Looking Glass and using something called the yellow cube and how it originally had Hillary winning.  :lol:

I'd like to see you convince us nooks over a few beers in March why someone would shell out money for a cat.  That is what I struggle with to understand!!!!!1111

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Ridicule aside I have no idea. My guess is no. 

Could be. Only thing you and I can prove is we saw a picture of it. What “it” is doesn’t matter, we can’t prove it true or false, we can only believe or not believe the source. 

At a certain point if you can’t question the endless amount of bullshit we’ve been fed I don’t know what else to say but good luck. Example: Stanley Kubrick flat out said he made the moon landing video. That doesn’t make that round light in the sky we see at night not real but if you believe the official story I’m sorry, you’ve been duped. That’s where we’ve been brainwashed and are dumber than our ancestors. 

Look around here, I offer different views and will not claim them as fact. I freely admit my belief in God is just that, belief, a leap of faith. Then I’m ridiculed (not by you and a few others). That’s a conditioned response.  But to accept another leap of faith as fact doesn’t make logical sense to me. 

Certain things being bullshit doesn't mean you just throw out everything and say we can't know anything. That's faulty thinking. 

Stanley Kubrick did not say he faked the moon landing. Provide a source for him saying that......or a video since we can't know he said it if we read it from somewhere else, right?

32 minutes ago, bussman said:

Do you always believe your eyes? Are holograms real? You see them so they must be right? Seeing lights in the sky makes it an infinite universe how? You’re missing my point, most of “science” is religion. And it’s indoctrinated into all of us exactly the same way you describe religion. Questioning one but not the other is hypocrisy. 

BTW, I fully reject religion, that’s a man made construct. 

Science isn't religion and it's ridiculous to suggest it's indoctrinated into us like religion. 

Again, science has results. Planes fly, blood transfusions work, information flies at the speed of light allowing you to read this post. Religion doesn't have a single thing that it can say "I made this and I can reproduce it", not a single thing. 

• Like 2

Just now, bussman said:

No I'm definitely ready to hear that drunk and stoned for sure. :lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

I'd like to see you convince us nooks over a few beers in March why someone would shell out money for a cat.  That is what I struggle with to understand!!!!!1111

Nah man we don't need to go there. Let's keep it to absurd but somehow somewhat believable theories and hoaxes. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Certain things being bullshit doesn't mean you just throw out everything and say we can't know anything. That's faulty thinking. 

Stanley Kubrick did not say he faked the moon landing. Provide a source for him saying that......or a video since we can't know he said it if we read it from somewhere else, right?

Science isn't religion and it's ridiculous to suggest it's indoctrinated into us like religion. 

Again, science has results. Planes fly, blood transfusions work, electrons fly at the speed of light allowing you to read this post. Religion doesn't have a single thing that it can say "I made this and I can reproduce it", not a single thing. 

If you can’t see the duality in science and  how it’s used to manipulate then we can’t go any further in this conversation. You say we have rovers on Mars. You have zero proof of that, you can only provide a video that somebody says is real. Fact is we have very little outside our own reality that can be truthfully fact. Take this video for example. It doesn’t prove anything, you or I have to decide if we believe it or not. That’s how I view almost everything. After that it’s faith. I have faith their is a creator and savior, you appear to have faith that men are telling you the truth about Mars and stuff. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you can’t see the duality in science and  how it’s used to manipulate then we can’t go any further in this conversation. You say we have rovers on Mars. You have zero proof of that, you can only provide a video that somebody says is real. Fact is we have very little outside our own reality that can be truthfully fact. Take this video for example. It doesn’t prove anything, you or I have to decide if we believe it or not. That’s how I view almost everything. After that it’s faith. I have faith their is a creator and savior, you appear to have faith that men are telling you the truth about Mars and stuff. 

I've never suggested that people haven't tried to use a facade of Science to manipulate people. Humans will use anything they can to manipulate other people. 

Of course I can't prove we landed a Rover on Mars, the question is, what is the more reasonable assertion?

Is it that there's a mass conspiracy to turn people away from the Creator.

Or that we landed a rover on a planet. 

The line of thinking that you're buying into isn't feasible in the world. If we used your required level of "proof" for things then nothing would ever get done. Flying planes? Nope, can't do it. It never happened because I never saw it and even if I did, it might have been an illusion in the sky. How is a society supposed to be built if we go by the supposition that we can't know anything to be true? 

Why do you believe that video is authentic but then say that we have to question all of these other things? That's confirmation bias. 

21 minutes ago, bussman said:

Actually it was science and technology that did it. There is a movie about it. :bc:

MV5BMGViZWEwOGItMGZlMC00YzE1LTk5ZWItMGYxYjhhMjBmNDMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_.jpg

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

And yes science is used as a religion now, some is even cult like. 

Edit: Not real science, but calling certain things science. 

I think you're following too much media and things of the like. The loudmouths on social media don't get to define Science anymore than other loudmouths get to decide what Christianity is. 

Scientists are people doing a job just like the rest of us and the stuff about "Earth will be destroyed in 12 years!" is fodder for retards. That's not a mainstream scientific belief. Science is a system that rewards correct ideas, it's just that people sometimes get it wrong because of human nature. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think you're following too much media and things of the like. The loudmouths on social media don't get to define Science anymore than other loudmouths get to decide what Christianity is. 

Scientists are people doing a job just like the rest of us and the stuff about "Earth will be destroyed in 12 years!" is fodder for retards. That's not a mainstream scientific belief. Science is a system that rewards correct ideas, it's just that people sometimes get it wrong because of human nature. 

When you ride an Arctic cat you can't rely on science, you need faith! 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've never suggested that people haven't tried to use a facade of Science to manipulate people. Humans will use anything they can to manipulate other people. 

Of course I can't prove we landed a Rover on Mars, the question is, what is the more reasonable assertion?

Is it that there's a mass conspiracy to turn people away from the Creator.

Or that we landed a rover on a planet. 

The line of thinking that you're buying into isn't feasible in the world. If we used your required level of "proof" for things then nothing would ever get done. Flying planes? Nope, can't do it. It never happened because I never saw it and even if I did, it might have been an illusion in the sky. How is a society supposed to be built if we go by the supposition that we can't know anything to be true? 

Why do you believe that video is authentic but then say that we have to question all of these other things? That's confirmation bias. 

I totally agree my line of thinking isn’t feasible in this world, because that’s the current world view and I see too many holes in it, that’s obviously not sitting well with those that believe it all.  Now that I’ve stepped back and looked objectively I see how little that is actually provable. There is a bunch of false equivalence here. A plane flying in front of you or with you in it is literally right in front of you. A rover on Mars isn’t. Maybe someday it will be. Maybe someday Jesus walks up to you and I and says I’m back. See the correlation I’m trying to make between faith and fact? Right now you have faith that Mars has a rover. I don’t, I’ve found too many holes in their stories based on the source. We are both free to chose. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I totally agree my line of thinking isn’t feasible in this world, because that’s the current world view and I see too many holes in it, that’s obviously not sitting well with those that believe it all.  Now that I’ve stepped back and looked objectively I see how little that is actually provable. There is a bunch of false equivalence here. A plane flying in front of you or with you in it is literally right in front of you. A rover on Mars isn’t. Maybe someday it will be. Maybe someday Jesus walks up to you and I and says I’m back. See the correlation I’m trying to make between faith and fact? Right now you have faith that Mars has a rover. I don’t, I’ve found too many holes in their stories based on the source. We are both free to chose. :bc: 

Why can't the plane in front of me be a hologram? I can't prove that it isn't. See where that line of thinking goes?

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So who determines the correct “science”? That’s my entire point. 

Certain scientists have questioned/tested mercury being in vaccines, nano aluminum being sprayed in the sky or human beings not being able to pass through the Van Allen belt into space. Who controls this free flow of information and honest dialogue? That’s my biggest problem. Asking an honest question about something like heavy metals being in a vaccine gets you labeled an anti-vaxxer when that’s not even what you are. I’m supposed to trust “scientists” that ridicule just the question? Sorry, logic tells me usually when somebody says just shut up and do it means it’s bullshit. 

46 minutes ago, bussman said:

The virgin birth is still a stumper for normal people. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why can't the plane in front of me be a hologram? I can't prove that it isn't. See where that line of thinking goes?

Bingo. You can have a real plane in back and a hologram in front. So we agree, our eyes aren’t 100% right all the time.