Check your account email address ×

Iranians are passionately thanking Trump

Rod

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh STFU. I have been saying that for years. Had I posted that op Zammy and highmark and the other mouth breathers would have been in here derping up the place calling me a Muslim lover and all that shit. Buttcocks dumb ass posts it and "see Iranian's don't like Muslim rule!" He shoulda named this thread "Analer was right all along!" :lol: #winning! 

not true at all . every one knows there are decent people in every countery . prob is most of the time just lime in Iran the extremists are the norm . the decent people do what they can to get the fuck out . and or are killed or imprisoned because unlike the bangers in America they the extremists  are bending over backwards to turn in there neighbors. 

again I am 100% for killing off military leaders and extreme political leaders  with air strikes and snipers. the way I see it it is not a crime if they are military personnel.  yes even the comander in chief i see as a military man seeing as he or she gives the orderes.  all conflicts should at least start to be resolved like that 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Next thing you know someone will post a Fox news video saying that Iranians dont like ISIS! :lol:

Salami was Fighting isis :lol:

Do you actually follow any of this or just blurt out whatever pops in your head ?

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

Iran’s semi-official Fars news agency also reported on the protests at Amir Kabir, stating that pictures of Qassem Soleimani, Iran’s top general who had been killed in a U.S. air strike over a week ago, were being ripped up by demonstrators.

Accounts that shared the unverified footage on social media said that the protests were happening at both Sharif University and Tehran University, as well as on the streets of Tehran. The footage later showed that as protests delved further into the night, Iranian security forces began using teargas, live ammunition and water cannons to disperse the crowds. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6398794/iranian-protest-downed-ukrainian-aircraft/

Imagine what the conversations would have looked like if any of you had actually read some of my posts over the last several years. From now on I will hand off to buttcocks to post, put a Fox news stamp on it too. :bc: