Check your account email address ×

Even with tax hikes and military spending cuts free shit isn’t free

BOHICA

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If you don't plan on ever paying taxes, it is free.

Or if the government never plans on paying a single penny of the debt down

What fucking difference does it make

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

$6 trillion a year in new spending.  :lol: 2.5x's current federal spending.  

Trumps running trillion dollar deficits and the fed just added 1.5 trillion in QE in 3 months

Not a fucking peep from you

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You didn't actually believe him did you? " got any interest in buying a wall " ?

No , I didnt believe him and I didnt vote for him.

It's just fucking hilarious listening to brain dead Trump supporters crying about Dem spending when their Orange retarded Jesus is worse than any dem

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

No , I didnt believe him and I didnt vote for him.

It's just fucking hilarious listening to brain dead Trump supporters crying about Dem spending when their Orange retarded Jesus is worse than any dem

Did you vote in 2016 ?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You didn't actually believe him did you? " got any interest in buying a wall " ?

well republican supporters used to pride themselves on their commitment to fiscal responsibility while chastising democratic governments for their spending habits. Funny how quickly that tune changed. 

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

well republican supporters used to pride themselves on their commitment to fiscal responsibility while chastising democratic governments for their spending habits. Funny how quickly that tune changed. 

Of course it did. The only true conservatives are libertarians. And they are so far from being relevant that even libertarians don't vote for them.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it did. The only true conservatives are libertarians. And they are so far from being relevant that even libertarians don't vote for them.

how many on these sites were dyed in the wool tea party supporters? 

Answer is: everyone who now supports Trump :lol: 

laughable really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

BUT TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP

SONEONE HAD TO TAKE ON THE CORRUPT MEDIA

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Just now, frenchy said:

how many on these sites were dyed in the wool tea party supporters? 

Answer is: everyone who now supports Trump :lol: 

laughable really. 

It's easy to be a fiscal conservative when your team isn't holding the checkbook. As soon as they are wearing the wallet, its " lets party "

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps running trillion dollar deficits and the fed just added 1.5 trillion in QE in 3 months

Not a fucking peep from you

Bullshit.   I don't like either but to claim Trump can do anything about spending is laughable.   Dems just shut the govt down and people piss and moan.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Bullshit.   I don't like either but to claim Trump can do anything about spending is laughable.   Dems just shut the govt down and people piss and moan.   

Then fucking shut it down.....hes the only single person that can veto the insane spending.

Just now, f7ben said:

Then fucking shut it down.....hes the only single person that can veto the insane spending.

I agree and wanted him to just that.   Said it many times since he took office.  

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The republicans shut down the government and had our credit rating lowered over spending before. What changed?  Where are the tea party patriots demonstrating in the streets now?

57 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The republicans shut down the government and had our credit rating lowered over spending before. What changed?  Where are the tea party patriots demonstrating in the streets now?

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nice non answer, anything to deflect for your orange god.

Do you still think a "real economy" needs 3% interest rates? Or did that change too?

Yes.   Interest rates should have been raised long before Trump came into office.  

I wish Trump would shut the govt down until spending was cut.   He has failed on that arena along with the GOP.   I simply don't expect anything less from the left. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   Interest rates should have been raised long before Trump came into office.  

I wish Trump would shut the govt down until spending was cut.   He has failed on that arena along with the GOP.   I simply don't expect anything less from the left. 

Why would rates go up when the economy was so bad under Obama?

Trump complained rates were too low for Obama while saying how bad the economy was, then brags about how great his economy is and wants rate cuts. Makes sense right?

But when the fed was against cutting and Trump wanted them to, you said it was in reaction to the world economy.

Trump and the right are spending more and raising the deficit faster than Obama did.  The left certainly would spend I'm 100% sure of it but not likely they would spend more than the right is now under Trump.