Check your account email address ×

Another dem bites the dust

BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fuck cancer! 

Pancreatic cancer is brutal.  Having lost a parent to it as a teenager I don’t wish it on almost everyone.  I would eat a bullet at some point if I ever got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Pancreatic cancer is brutal.  Having lost a parent to it as a teenager I don’t wish it on almost everyone.  I would eat a bullet at some point if I ever got it.

Sorry to hear that! A person would have to be pretty rotten deep down to deserve cancer IMO

• Like 1

I'm not sayin' I wish cancer on anybody, but he was a loud-talking motherfucker, yelling just like Elijah Cummings. They both can go fuck themselves. 

Just like Biden yelling in a loud voice when he's on the stump. I fukkin' hate when these mother-fukkers yell at me. It makes me want to slap them across the face. 

Just think, if these black congressmen are yelling at us so bad now, just think what they'll do to us, when they got the numbas!!!

To any of my friends on this site, whether it's one or 100: Tell your kids to watch out for blacks. In my opinion there is a nationwide attack on whites by blacks going on. It started with OBAMA and Trayvon MArtin. 

The number of whites getting attacked is a horror-show. Your kids should always have some kind of protection...……….mace, a club, SOMETHING!!!!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

To any of my friends on this site, whether it's one or 100: Tell your kids to watch out for blacks. In my opinion there is a nationwide attack on whites by blacks going on. It started with OBAMA and Trayvon MArtin. 

The number of whites getting attacked is a horror-show. Your kids should always have some kind of protection...……….mace, a club, SOMETHING!!!!!! 

Jesus fuck dude.   Seek help. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Says the guy who loves baby killing. 

they aren't a baby till they are viable on their own.  till then it's the womens choice although I do think the government should be able to intervene and require abortion if your on public assistance already.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

they aren't a baby till they are viable on their own.  till then it's the womens choice although I do think the government should be able to intervene and require abortion if your on public assistance already.  

This is worse than wishing cancer on people. I’ll reject both of them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Says the guy who loves baby killing. 

:owned:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at liking someone getting cancer. 

Well, if that’s all I can hope he gets, I’ll take it.  I’d prefer he get ground up into pig food slowly starting from his feet but, not sure that is a disease....yet.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

How about no babies for fat bastids?

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Babies aren’t viable on their own for many many years after they are born......

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Imagine if your mother chose to abort you? Do you have kids? Do you love them? If one of them died today would you feel like you died as well? Could be one of those aborted may be the one to cure cancer-be President- change the world for the better somehow. Yeah you "women's choice" guys are beautiful.

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Imagine if your mother chose to abort you? Do you have kids? Do you love them? If one of them died today would you feel like you died as well? Could be one of those aborted may be the one to cure cancer-be President- change the world for the better somehow. Yeah you "women's choice" guys are beautiful.

you bible thumpers are just precious.  WGAF if one would be president,  presidents are POS

• Like 1