Check your account email address ×

ram boys

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I disagree. If you don't want bucket seats order a truck with a bench. I love the middle console and storage space it provides. 

EZ, I assume you didn't purchase your truck with a back up camera? Not that I've tried reversing with the door open but with the back up camera, I see no real reason too? 

IMG_0279 (Large).JPG

x2

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just think how much more you would have without that shifter taking up space.  the new ram console is the bomb because they don't have the shifter in the way

To bad the rest of it is a piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just think how much more you would have without that shifter taking up space.  the new ram console is the bomb because they don't have the shifter in the way

The only thing I don't like about the center console/shifter is both get in the way for road head. :)

The new ones are definitely nice and I suppose I could get use to that dial but in all honesty, I don't see a huge difference in space without a shifter being there.

The dial is extremely gay.   Ford now has it in the edge titanium. Ultra homo move by Ford.  And I think Ford is the only company who doesn't have led lights as a standard on all models.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

It takes up the least space of any shifter so i see why they do it,  i like a column shift but the dial would be fine. shifter in the center console of a truck is a huge waste of space.  

Agreed, I love the 60/40 bench set up with the armrest that drops down and the shifter on the column.

2 hours ago, irv said:

I disagree. If you don't want bucket seats order a truck with a bench. I love the middle console and storage space it provides. 

EZ, I assume you didn't purchase your truck with a back up camera? Not that I've tried reversing with the door open but with the back up camera, I see no real reason too? 

IMG_0279 (Large).JPG

no i have a camera it is a bighorn  but doing shit like backing up to a bank to load a sled the cam don't do much . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Agreed, I love the 60/40 bench set up with the armrest that drops down and the shifter on the column.

I am torn . I like benches but the councel trucks can hold a shit load file folders filled with paperwork.  

I have both to work in councel long drives bench 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am torn . I like benches but the councel trucks can hold a shit load file folders filled with paperwork.  

I have both to work in councel long drives bench 

ColorfulBriskIrishterrier-small.gif

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, irv said:

IMG_0279 (Large).JPG

Ford ftw with a center console and a column shift. Way better.maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.9fe38a582c855c5a969ec6311a6af3e3.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ford ftw with a center console and a column shift. Way better.maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.9fe38a582c855c5a969ec6311a6af3e3.jpg

I do like the column shifter too but I personally hate that tan/black or dark combo.  I prefer the black on black which I have in my xlt but the sport package gets the floor shifter 

17 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I do like the column shifter too but I personally hate that tan/black or dark combo.  I prefer the black on black which I have in my xlt but the sport package gets the floor shifter 

.y bud has a ram with brown tan . with brown paint . sounds awful but looks very good